7

"You ready for tonight?" Sarah asks through the phone. "I'm sorry but, I can't go tonight" He lies. "Oh okay. What about tomorrow?" She asks again. "Maybe. I'll let you know" He tell her as she agrees before hanging up the phone. He paces around his locker room before coming to a conclusion. He needed to talk to Sasha. He starts on his way to find her.

"Have you seen Sasha?" Seth asks Bayley. "Nope" She says. "Oh yeah, y'all aren't talking. I'll ask Bex" He says as she nods. "Bex, have you seen Sasha?" He asks as she nods. "She left. She went to talk to Finn about her being done with him and then she started on her way to the next town" She explains. He nods and runs back to his locker room. He packs his bags and goes to his car. Seth scurries to make sure everything is set before he starts driving.

"Oh if it isn't Mr.Girlfriend stealer" Finn scoffs. "I prefer Mr.Steal your girl but that works too" Seth smirks. "You're funny aren't you?" Finn says as he rolls his eyes. "I don't have time for you right now. Go be with Alexa. Bye" Seth exclaims as he pulls out and drives away. He had 3 hours of driving to do but, he wanted to make it there in 1. He was going twice the speed limit and a little more.

Shortly after, he arrived in Ohio and made it to the hotel. He checked in and put his bags into his room. He ran back downstairs to the front desk. "What is the room number of Sasha Banks?" He almost begs. "That information is confidential" She smiles. "I'm her husband though" He lies perfectly. "Then wouldn't you know her room number?" She rolls her eyes. Seth sighs in defeat as he walks away.

He lugs himself to the cafe inside the hotel. He orders himself a coffee and a chocolate brownie, knowing it's Sasha's favourite dessert. He walks around looking for a seat when he spots her. The love of his life. Mercedes. He quickly slides into her booth. She looks up to see him and looks back down at her hot chocolate.

"Didn't you have a date?" She sighs. "I did. I canceled, I wanted to spend time with you" He admits as she finally looks up at him. "Whatcha got there?" She smiles. "A brownie" He smirks. "Can I have it, please?" She pouts. "No" He smirks. "Why not?" She says as she squishes her eyebrows. "Because. I said so" He smirks as he picks it up to bite it but, she bites the back of it as he bites the front. "Mhm" She hums. "You tryna be lady and the tramp?" He laughs as her cheeks turn red. "No...." She says as her trail off. She looks into his dark brown eyes and slowly slides her hand closer to his brownie. She grabs it and shoves piece of it into her mouth. "I miss you" Seth mumbles. "I miss you too" She replies as her eyes twinkle.

"Can we start over?" She asks with a glint of sadness in her voice. "I would like that" He smiles as he notices her hair. "You bitch, you took out the blue" He says making her laugh. "It's here, just under all the purple" She says as she downs the rest of her hot chocolate.

"Breakfast tomorrow?" Seth offers. "Yes" She smiles. He walks her to her room. "Sleep good, two toned" She smirks making him turn his back to her. She jumps onto it and covers his eyes. "Stop that and get down" He laughs. She jumps down as he turns back around.

"Good night" He smiles as he hugs her tightly but, before he pulls away he kisses her forehead. "Work out then breakfast" He smirks. "Oh fuck you" She hisses.

"When, where and what time?"

657 words.