12

"Hey Sasha" Hunter smiled as he hugged her before letting her into his office. She sat down and her smile disappeared. Hunter knew she meant business.

"You know how Seth 'failed' his drug test?" She asks as he slowly nods. "Well, he was drugged, by a girl" She says making him widen his eyes. "How do you know this?" He asked squinting his eyes. "I was there" She smirked.

"Seth went out with a girl named Sarah, me and Dean went after and seen her put something in his drink but, before Dean could stop her, he drank it and that was the day before the test. I think he was set up" She says as he nods taking in all her information. "Now, I just wanted to show you this, someone threatened me" She sighs as she shows him her hand along with the photo of it written clearer.

"Why would you risk your career for him?" Hunter asks. "I'm in love with Seth. He is my everything. Plus, I haven't done anything wrong" She shrugs as he smiles proudly. "This won't change his suspensions but, I'll see what I can do" He smiles as they shake hands and she leaves.

She gets walked to her car by security and heads back to Seth's room. She walks quick so no one could stop her. She knocked on the door. He opened shortly after and she immediately kissed him.

"Well, hello to you too" He smiles as he lets her inside his room. She takes off her coat and purse and lays on his bed. "Well what happened?" He asks eagerly. "Let's just say, Hunter believes me and he'll see what he can do when you return" She smiles as he kisses her on her forehead.

"You're literally my angel" He hums making her blush. "Awe" She breathes out as she hops onto of him. She pecks his lips before looking into his eyes. He's seen this look before. It's lust. He smirked at her facial expressions.

"I want you" She whispers into his ear as he nods. He laughs as he places her down. She squints her eyes at him. "Bitch" She mumbles. "Excuse me?" He smirks. She looks up at him and crosses her arms.

"Why would I sleep with you if we aren't together?" He laughs as she raises an eyebrow. "Oh, that's the problem?" She asks trying to hide a smile. "Mhm" He says.

She grabs his hands to make him face her. She looked into his eyes and crossed her legs. "Colby Lopez, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" She asks with a bright smile. He looks at her, he smirks before pulling her into a kiss. "I don't know, convince me" He smirks as he pulls away from the kiss. She taken back by his answer. "Uh, I would be here with you everyday, I will go out for dinner with you, I will love you and you'll get to call me yours" She smiles as he pulls her onto his lap. He smiles as he places his lips on hers.

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend" He smirks as she lowers herself to lay bewteen his legs. Her head rested on his stomach as he played with her hair. He smiles down at her.

He takes out his phone and snaps a picture. He posts it on his story with '💍' before turning it off and going to sleep along with Sasha.

"Goodnight Baby"

586 words.