13

"That bitch thinks she won? She can't have him he's mine! I swear to you that whore will PAY!" She yells at her friend.

"Calm Down, Zahra" Sarah cries as she begins to get scared. She wanted out of this plan. She had met Sasha twice now and she was really nice. She didn't deserve this.

"Don't tell me to calm down" She mocks as she gets in her face. "You're helping me! You're going to ruin that girl's life. Find her darkest secrets" She smirks as Sarah nods and walks out the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"Seth" Sasha laughs as she pokes him to wake up. He stays still and grips her waist tighter. "No" He mumbles into the pillow. She laughs at his tantics before tickling him. "Doesn't work, I have the hardest body ever" He says as he closes back his eyes to fall asleep. She pulls out of his grasp and gets on his back.

She kisses his shoulder blades, he untenses and she realized she had did the opposite of what she set to do. He fell right back asleep. She heard faint snores, she sighed as she layed down on his back.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and fell asleep herself. It was only 8 and it was their day off.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Seth slowly started to wake up. He laughed as he seen her purple hair cover his. He tried to turn but realized that she had a good ass grip on his waist.

"Babe?" He whispers making her hug him tighter. "Baby, you gotta come off" He says as she groans. "I don't wanna" She sighs as burys her head into his back.

"Just please" He begs as she gives up and gets off. "See, now I can see your beautiful face" He smiles as he pecks her lips.

"I said no morning kisses" She pouts. "It's not morning, it's 2 pm" He chuckles making her giggle. He sits up and walks to the bathroom. She checks her phone and runs to the bathroom.

"Seth! We're going out now! Get your shit on" She squeals as she strips naked to go shower. "What, why?" He asks as he spits and washes his mouth out. "They opened a new korean store, further into the city. We need to go eat there!" She says through the shower door.

"Well, I could eat so, I'm down" He smiles as he goes go get dressed. He put on skinny jeans and a Cubs jersey. He layed on the bed waiting for her.

She comes out with wet wavy hair and an outfit that can make a man trip on their own feet. Seth gasped as he looked over his stomach.

"Ou, baby you look so beautiful" He gawks as she blushes. "The outfit is so plain" She chuckles. "Who's talking about the outfit?" He asks with a smirk as she sits on his lap. He smiles up at her as she lowers herself to peck his lips.

"I love you" She smiles as he blushes deeply. "Awwe, you're so cute" She smiles as she kisses both his cheeks. "Sasha" He whines as his blush turns into a dark red. "I make you blush baby, get used to it" She smirks as he breaks eye contact. "I love you too"

"Let's go now" She says as she gets off of him and adjusts her jeans. She was wearing high waisted, white jeans, with a crop top that was off the shoulder and tight.

He wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked out the room. They get to the car and head off.

"What are we going for again?" Seth whines as he was getting impatient. "Drive a little further" She smirks as she continues to text Naomi.

"Who are you texting?" He chuckles as she looks very intrested. "Nao, she is having problems with her hair" She says as she tries to help her friend. They finally arrive.

"Do I look alright?" Sasha asks as she adds more lipgloss. "No, come let me fix it" He smirks as he pulls her onto his lap. "Fix wh-" She starts but gets cut off by him attacking her lips. He gripped her waist as he deepened the kiss.

Sarah was from a far taking photos, she felt so bad. They looked so happy but, Zarah wanted her to ruin it all. She sighed as she watched Seth kiss down Sasha's neck and back up to her lips. She watched as they stared into each others eyes and say what she assumed was 'I love you'.

She had got all the pictures she needed for the first part of her plan. She walked back to her car.

"Seth, let's go inside now" Sasha chuckles as he continues taking pictures of her. "Okay, fine" He sighs as he opens his door and waits for her to come around the car. He grabs a hold of her hand and walks away.

"Table for 2"

833 words.