Chapter 2. Meeting With The God

A/N:Thank you for reading my sad last chapter, and I hope you like this chaper!
-^^

I woke up in a ridiculously large and bright white room. I quickly sheilded my eyes with my arm as I got up.

"I'm very sorry, maybe I should lower the brightness in this room." Boomed a voice from an unknown direction. It sounded quite young...

Suddenly the room went a bit dimmer so I could see without going blind! I placed my arm down as I scanned the room.

"Hey, uh, Mr. God guy, I think?" I said trying to get him to talk so I can locate where the voice is coming from.

"Yup?" The voice came from behind me. I spun around to see a boy about my age with white, short curls and a cute and handsome face.

Woah, cuutteee~~~ I thought In my mind, but little did I know he could read my mind. His face was bright red as he stiffed up.

What? Is there something on my face? I thought wiping absolutely nothing on my face.

He cleared his throat.

"Uh, no there is nothing on your face." He said looking to the side.

It took me a while to get it through my brain, but I finally realized he can read my mind. Then it was my turn to go bright red.

"Uh, y-you can read my mind, can't you?" I asked looking at the floor in embarrassment.

"Yep," He said looking at the floor as well.

"Well, just so you know... I take back nothing!" I said crossing my arms, looking at the boy in front of me, blushing.

He looked at me, then started laughing.

"Wh-what?" I said dropping my arms, letting them fall to my side.

Looking at him, he is definitely taller than me, with a cute and handsome face like that, girls must be all over him, I unconsciously thought making him blush again.

"Uh, I-I'm sorry!" I said covering my face.

"No need, thanks for the compliment!" He said to me cheerfully, still with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"You know, you look rather cute too!~" He smirked, waiting to see my reaction.

I turned bright red, I covered my face and looked in the other direction.

I heard him laughing behind me.

"Okay, let's get back to the point!" He said, making me turn around wondering what he means.

"Oh, you don't know why you're here, do you?" He asked. I tilted my head, indicating I didn't know anything.

"Ah, see, the I'm very, very, very sorry!" He pleaded at me, but I just got even more confused.

"See, one of my angel underlings took your life and messed with it a little to fill his boredom, your father wasn't supposed to come home, and your mother was supposed to find a new husband, a very good one," He said, and looked at me with pity.

I broke.

"So, you're meaning to tell me, that all of my suffering was because of a little bored angel?" I asked having a tick mark appear on my head.

"Uh, y-yes," He answered, scared for the angel.

"Will you tell me where this angel is?" I asked about to burst out of anger.

"I-I will g-get him f-for you," He said as a magic screen appeared in front of him, "Uh, c-can I get Angel656?"

Suddenly, a male angel in very unprofessional clothing appeared in front of the God. I never did ask his name, did I?

"Nope, by the way, it's Kami Shiro" Kami Shiro said, still worried on the future of this 'Angel656'.

"So, this is the angel that made me go through hell and back, huh?" I ask as the 'angel' nervously turned around to see me.

"H-hi th-there, y-y-you m-must be the m-most f-favourable a-and beautiful, m-miss Ryuki Hattiomi." 'Angel'656 stuttered as he looked to the ground.

"Look me in the eye, bastard!" I shouted. "Let me teach you a lesson when handling with other people's lives, 'kay?"

//Time Skip The Long And Countless Hours Of Lecturing//

"Am I clear boys?" I say clearly as they both nod obediently.

Somehow Kami Shiro got roped into the lectures for being his superior.

"Now, get up and tell my why I am here." I say gentely to Kami Shiro.

It's not his fault the angel snuck into his room while he was sleeping then took a random file, which was mine, from the Life cabinet.

"You may go." I say coldly to the 'angel'. The angel got up and ran for his life. I chuckled.

"Okay, so, why am I here?" I ask Kami Shiro, helping him stand.

"Ah, right, you will be reincarnated into a world you know about." He said to me.

"That was a very entertaining show you put up there, he almost cried, you know?" We both chuckled.

"Okay, do you need anything from me for the reincarnation?" I ask my newly found friend.

"Nope, but are you ready?" He asked me. I leaned on his shoulder.

"Yeah, thanks for... Letting me lash out on him, that felt so good, like a weight has lifted off my shoulder!" I said as a tear fell from my eyes.

"I'm finally free!!" I yell as I pump my fists in the air.

"Okie dokie, now I'm ready to go~" I say cheerfully, moving my head from his shoulder, to face him.

We both smile, "Then I will transfer you to your new world now, okay?" Kami Shiro says.

"Yup!" I said giving him a thumbs up. He chuckled at my child-like attitude.

"Alright, may our fates intertwine once again, Ryuki Hattiori.~"

A magic circle appeared underneath me, it glowed a blinding bright light.

As the light enveloped me, my body started slowly started to fade away.

"See ya!"

And just like that, I disappeared.

In the place of Kami Shiro

"Hmm... It wouldn't hurt for her to be OP, would it? Don't think so, so I'll make it happen!" Said Kami Shiro as he started to write down Ryuki's status.

A/N: Hello~~~~~ I hope you liked this chapter, I hope you like this story, please make sure to vote, leave a comment and subscri- wait, wrong app, bye!!