|•|Mini Chapter: Thank You|•|

A/N: Hey... Nice to see you guys again, I'm so sorry, I've been feeling like sheet, but I still had to post a short chapter... Yes it's gonna be a short as chapter and I'm so sorry for that, I hope you guys forgive me...
———————————————-

I dashed through the thick vegetation of the woods. The tall trees covered the sky, limiting the light that comes through. Sweat dripping down my forehead, my feet ache from the amount of work I'm pushing it to do.

I continue running, even though it hurts, I can't stop. I close my eyes for a bit as I feel a sudden wind blow past me. Bad idea. As I took another step without the assurance of my vision, a small object blocked the path of my feet, causing me to trip.

My eyes dart awake as my vision blurs from exposition to a small light. Falling, down right now--

My eyes shut once again, but this time pain was the cause.

I let out a small groan as I feel pain near my shoulder. My heart pounds loser as more pain erupts from my head. As well as that, my legs feel numb as I am unable to lift them.

I lay helpless on the dirty ground of the forest. I sigh in frustration as I turn the slightest amount before I let out another groan.

I heave panicked breaths as my vision starts to be taken over my small black dots growing larger and larger by the second.

My vision turns black and my breaths as well as my heart pace, slows down. My consciousness leaving subtly, yet quickly as I black out.

//Flashback//

My head's spinning and my heart pounds loudly in my ears. Every part of my body screams in pain as I'm laying, paralysed on the dirt ground.

"Stupid b*tch! Stay away from him, you got that? Don't you ever talk to him again!" I heard a girl say once more before feeling a sudden stinging sensation on my left cheek.

"Stupid." She spat at me. She threw me into the lockers behind us and turned to her 'minions'. "Come on, let's just leave her."

After I no longer heard their heels clack on the floor, I almost immediately try to push myself upwards.

My heavy breathing filled the empty hallway I was in. I looked up at the ceiling and just closed my eyes. I felt warm liquid run down my cheeks, dripping down to the cold tile floor I was sitting on.

"Why?" I managed mutter in a low voice. "Why me?"

I look back now at my life. No one would miss me if I were to go, so why not just leave?

I sighed as I got up. It would be amazing if I would just disappear, but I can't leave A-kun by himself...

As I walked through the dim pathways of the school, I heard a noise from behind.

"Ryuki-chan!" The voice boomed towards me, calling my name. Quickened footsteps followed after it, as well as heavy breaths coming to my direction.

I stopped in my place as the familiarity rang in the voice. I quickly pulled up my black face mask to cover majority of a red marking of the slap I acquired from that girl.

"Where have you been? I was so worried!" The worry in his voice was obvious. I put on a little eyes smile as I turned to face him.

"Sorry A-kun, I was just walking out from the classroom; I was doing extra credit." I said with the most convincing voice I could muster.

A-kun looked at me with stern, unpersuaded eyes. He took notice of the mask I was wearing and immediately looked back up.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" He asked, suspicion masked in his sentence.

"I'm sick, and I didn't want anyone else to catch the flu." I said as my voice wavered a bit.

I looked down from his gaze. Today shoes look very interesting, I never knew that there was a spot of grey that didn't match the original matte black...

"Yuki, you know I just want to know you're safe... What's the real reason? D-did someone hurt you...?" He asked hesitantly. My breath hitched as I quickly shook my head.

"N-no! O-of course not!" I stuttered. Dammit.

"Yuki... Can you take the mask off? Please?"

I looked into his pleading eyes. His pupils dilate as his bottom lip forms a small pout. I sighed, knowing that he won't stop until I take the stupid thing off.

I reluctantly pulled off my mask, revealing my now-purple bruise. I could take pain, it was easily tolerable for me, so this barely even tickled.

I shut my eyes as I heard A-kun gasp. There was a short, awkward silence between us, and I stood there, predicting he was gonna ask a bunch of silly questions; 'who? Where? Why? When?'.

He always asked that when I got hurt. It's a bit irritating, but at least he cares...

But, instead of the usual interrogation, A-kun took a step forward and engulfed my petite frame into his built figure.

Emotions traveled from his mind, to his body and into mine, I could feel his sadness, his comfort, through this one small gesture.

Small droplets fall down from my eyes and onto my cheeks. Is this what it felt like to be cared for? To be loved?

I let out a small sob as I bury my face into his chest. He moved one of his hands to support my head, holding my gently and carefully, as if I were a fragile artificial that could shatter in mere seconds.

"Ryuki, you know... You don't have to go through everything alone... Y-you have me, and here I will be, by your side, if you ever need someone to just... Listen..." A-kun hoarsely whispered into my ear before he turned to clear his throat.

Hearing those words of comfort coming from him, the sincerity and genuine feelings of his, covered my broken self. Slowly, I could piece myself back together, now I feel as if I'm not alone.

I have someone to trust that cares for me, that won't hurt me...

I stood there, still being held in the arms of the only one who cares for me, sobbing as salty tears fall rapidly from my eyes.

"Thank you."

———————————————-
A/N: H-hello... Most of you probably aren't reading this... But, I'd like to thank all of the support I got on this book, I never thought of reaching 5k, let alone 20k right now, thank you so much!

Happy birthday to Yang Jeongin of Stray Kids!! Bias ilysm<3 iT AINT LEGAL ANYMORE T^T

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating and I deeply regret not writing this sooner, I've just started grade 6 and currently dealing with a lot in preparation of stUff...

I'm really sorry for not updating as much as I can and I'm really really sorry to say that

❗️❗️⭕️ IM PUTTING THIS BOOK ON A SERIOUS HAITUS UNTIL I CAN GET MY SHIT TOGETHER ⭕️❗️❗️

I'm so sorry, but I'm going on a long Haitus because I need to focus on sKOOL AND UPCOMING PROJECTS AND SPEECHES PLUS ELECTIONS EW.

Thank you for everything! You guys are amazing!

I'm sorry

-Signing Out For A While❣️