Chapter 6. Birthday Début

A/N: Woah woah woah, you guys are growing way too fast!! Thank you for 1k views!! I'm so sorry that I couldn't finish this chappie for 400-900, you guys are way too fast! I'm so sorry, you guys are just way too fast! Here is an extra, extra long chappie!

//Time Skip, 2 and a half years later//

"NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I was currently running from the maids the day before my seventh birthday, they were pre-dressing me for my 'big début' in the high society.

"Come on young miss!" The maids yelled as they tried to catch up to me.

"NEVER!!" I turned the corner only to slam into something. I closed my eyes as I started to fall.

"Woah there, hold up." I heard the thing I bumped into say as it slid it's arm around my waist to catch me before I felt the impact. "You can open your eyes now."

I slowly opened my eyes to a big pair of green ones.

I slapped Callum's arm as he slowly let me go.

"What was that for?!" He shouted, but I was already halfway across the hall.

"No time, tell you later!" I shouted back.

•••

Right now, I am hiding in an empty closet in a spare room inside the mansion.

"Come out, come out wherever you are young miss~" I heard the maids outside say. I shuddered.

"Ai! Where are you? I brought you red velvet cupcakes!" A voice that I'm pretty sure belongs to Aiden.

As soon as I heard the words 'red velvet cupcakes', I was out of the room and into the hallways where I saw Aiden, with his back to me holding a plate of red velvety goodness.

"Aaaaiiiiiddddeeeennnnn!!" I yelled as I ran towards him with open arms.

Aiden turned around, but he was too late, I was already there and ripped it out of his hands.

"Well, nice to see you too, Ai." Aiden said, but I was too busy stuffing my mouth with the beautiful red mini cupcakes.

I swallowed the red velvet in my mouth, turned to him, and hugged him.

"Thanks Aiden!" I said, wrapping my arms over his shoulders.

"Hehe, well, it is your birthday tomorrow, isn't it?" Aiden said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed, like, a lot.

Aiden is my closest friend, well, Aiden and Cal are both pretty even on who's the closest.

"Ahem, young miss?" I stiffened as I heard the maids say that right behind me.

"Hehe... H-hello." I stuttered. I slowly turned around to see Kacey, my personal maid, glaring at me.

She stomped to us and ripped me from Aiden.

"Nooooooo!! I don't want to wear five inch heels!!" I screamed, flailing my arms and legs around like a madman.

Aiden, that traitor just laughed. Wow, what an amazing friend I have.

•••

"Uuggghhhh," I groaned as I stretched my limbs.

They dressed me for six hours! And after they found 'the perfect dress', they experimented on makeup.

That was the longest six hours of both of my lives! And I've been abused by my parents for longer, I've also been locked in a classroom for a whole weekend, no joke.