IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

uhm hi! AS OF RIGHT NOW I WILL BE LEAVING WATTPAD!

i've been waiting and contemplating whether or not i should do this but i think it's for the best that i do.

i'm very sorry for anyone who is reading my books
i've TRIED posting new chapters but every time it just flipping deletes it and i'm getting so sick and tired of wattpad right now.

i don't know if anyone else has this problem but it's been going on since christmas of 2019 when i tried posting a christmas chapter for one my book but once i clicked the post button it instantly deleted all my flip flapping work and i had to rewrite it .

i tried so many more times but i cant get it to work even now i can't.

the thing is i also lost the password for this account and wattpad won't send me an email or a text message to renew it and i've been trying since like august of 2019
i've had a lot of problems and i'm also. it compatible with all the changes in wattpad.

so i'm sorry to say this is my leaving note.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE IVE MET THROUGH WATTPAD AND I WILL MISS EVERYONE
IM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND IM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE HAD EXPERIENCED THIS SITE WHEN IT WAS STILL GOOD.

IM THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE WHO READ MY BOOKS AND IM SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU DISAPPOINTED LIKE THIS
THANK YOU EVERYONE I SHARED MY EXPERIENCE WITH AND GOODBYE!

if you want to say anything to me my current instagram is: xv_kaiii
(i don't mind whatever it is please contact me if you want to and i'll personally apologise i'm so sorry i really feel bad)

i'm very very very sorry and i will miss every single one of my readers, my firsts and my lasts.

thank you everyone for reading this and i'm so sorry.

thank you and i hope you have bright years ahead of you.

with this, i bid my farewell to this community.

i love you all and i'm signing out for the last time.

-Signing Out!^^ i love y'all!💖💞💓💗🥰🥺