Chapter 3. What I Learned

A/N: Thanks for reading my previous chapters, and I hope you like this one! I honestly didn't/don't know what to name this chapter lol.

I said goodbye to Kami Shiro as I teleported to a dark and warm place.

Hmm, I wonder where I am, I thought trying to move, but to no avail.

Why can't I- But my thoughts were erupted by a light coming from beside me.

A scream was heard as I was pulled from the darkness, and into the light.

"Well done mistress, you have a healthy baby girl!" I heard a female voice say.

I didn't make any noise as I try to open my eyes.

"M-may I h-hold her?" Puffed another female voice I assume belongs to my new mother.

As I felt that I was transported to my mother's arms.

She's so pretty! I thought. My new mother has dark brown hair and turquoise coloured eyes.

"Oh sweet child, I name you Aileua." She smiles at me, I smile back, I like that name, it's pretty and simple.

"Therefore your full name shall be Aileua Alydia Mitsuki Majikku." She smiles proudly when she says my name as I sigh.

But why does that name sound so familiar?

Eh, I'll ignore it for now.

"Where is my daughter?" A man suddenly bursts in holding the hand of a boy that looks to be about 1-2 years of age.

The man had purple hair and eyes that shone like amethysts.

The child had brown hair, like my mother's, only a bit lighter. His eyes shone like big, bright green emeralds

"Right here darling." My mother says softly.

He looked at me and fell into my trance, the trance of cuteness overload!!

The man, I assume is my father, walked up to me, and pats my head gently.

"She's gorgeous," He said, still stroking my bald as head.

He stopped to kiss my forehead, then he sat next to my mother.

//Time Skip, 5 months later//

I am now 5 months old and these are all of the things I discovered these last few months:

One, that I am now the daughter of the Duke Majikku, mainly called Duke Magick, because that is what our name means.

Two, there are 4 kingdoms: The Kingdom Of Summer, Kotai.
The Kingdom Of Winter, Kulirkala.
The Kingdom Of Autumn, Ilaiyutir.
The Kingdom Of Spring, Vacanta, the one I am in.

Three, the last name of the Duke for each kingdom represents what most of that kingdom's people are good at.

The Kingdom of Summer has Duke Chikara, which means Summer specializes in Strength.

The Kingdom of Winter has Duke Chie, which means Winter specializes in Wisdom.

The Kingdom of Autumn has Duke Ansatsu, which means Autumn specializes in Assassination.