Hey..... A/N again ;D

A/N: Hey readers.... I really am sorry for everything... I don't know, I've been going through a lot lately and I don't have any ideas, no inspiration for this, and I'm really sorry for that...

If I try to write without inspiration, the chapter would just come out dull... I only want to put out my best work out here for you guys and I'm really sorry I can't update a lot I just.... Mmm... I'm sorry...

But I am working on stuff for you guys

I'm working on these for you guys, but currently I don't have anything actually ready to publish for you

I'm working on these for you guys, but currently I don't have anything actually ready to publish for you.... So I will just give you guys little snippets of each part I've written and see what you guys think, okay? See which I should actually work on...

I have a 3 part POV for other characters (not saying which) that has almost no connection to the story right now.
And of course, I have the actual chapter...

Each POV will have at least 1200 words in each and will come out once every other day after I've finished all of them.
And the chapter, I plan on having at least 3500 words in it, continuing the plot and releasing it immediately after I've finished.

I'm really sorry I was planning all of them to come out tomorrow but I don't think I can with all the work I've been doing and all I have to write it's just... ArGhHhHh

I'm really sorry, here's the small clips (won't be from the beginning) and please after reading decide, which you would prefer to come out first and I will focus more on that than the other.
————————————————-

|•|Side Story #1: ///////|•|

She left me...
After all that time we've spent together, all the memories...
She's gone, she just left; took off...
How is she doing right now?
I can't get her off my mind...
Whether or not she's okay, or even if she's still alive.

|•|Side Story #2: ///////|•|

She's... Gone...
I'll never see her again...
I never got to tell her how sorry I am.
But now she's gone and I've lost my chance
She'll never come back...
I hate this.
I hate me.
I hate me for not trying to help her or stop her from leaving that night.
I hate me for letting you go...
Everything's all my fault, I'm so sorry...

|•|Side Story #3 ///////////////////|•|

Tic. Tok. Tic. Tok.
The deafening sound of the clock rings like bombs in my ears.
The repetitive beat, stuck in my mind as it's the only thing I've heard in months, even years.
It's been so lone I've lost my track of time.
All I've got is me, but it's getting so hard.
I can't take this anymore.
My mind can't suffice this torture I have to endure everyday.
Someone, help...

Chapter 10: /////

As I awoke from my unconscious state, everything felt different.
My senses became deaf because of that one memory.
That memory that gives me hope every time it comes back up in my mind.
But this time, instead of restoring my strength like usual, I felt different... As if a helpless deer were to run on an active street.
The fear, the sadness; the realisation.
I realised, I have no hope to restore.
I push everything and everyone away because I've been so used to it. It's only been hours and nightfall will soon take over.
I really dread the next morning, of seeing them again.
But I'll have no choice, I'll just have to do what I've been told.
It shouldn't be hard, I'm used to being the marionette.
————————————————-

Trilogy

Chapter

So, the last one might not make sense now but I promise that once the chapter comes out, some bits will open up.

I'm really sorry this is so complicated, but I wanted to put a deeper meaning in each chapter as I grow and my skills evolve.

I'm trying to make a book not only of the main character's self development, but I want to put out stuff that might help other people. I haven't started much on that but I've been trying.

You'll see more of what I'm talking about once the story gets bigger and better.

For of course, like what any cliché author would say, this is only the beginning of the story I hope to tell.

Also, can I mention this?

wHAT THE FRICKTHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VOTES IM SO HAPPY I love you guys so much I'm really sorry you couldn't get a better and more organised author =^=|| but hEy Ily💝💓💕❤️💜🧡💕💚💚💗💞😭😭🧡💝❤️💝😭🤧💜🤧💓💓💖💜💖💖💗💗🧡💜💚💙💕💙💚💚💞💚

wHAT THE FRICK
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VOTES IM SO HAPPY
I love you guys so much
I'm really sorry you couldn't get a better and more organised author =^=|| but hEy
Ily💝💓💕❤️💜🧡💕💚💚💗💞😭😭🧡💝❤️💝😭🤧💜🤧💓💓💖💜💖💖💗💗🧡💜💚💙💕💙💚💚💞💚

-Signing Out💕