Three

Chanel

Once we gotten to Chuck E Cheese Nicki didn't even bother to to find a park. We parked in front of the building and ran right to where Mrs.Brown the kids and the polices were.

"Ma what happened"Nicki said hugging onto Jr &Marco. "Everyone was playing right here they was right there in my face h-how could I be so careless" she cried. "It's okay Mrs.Brown we're going to find my niece" I told Mrs.Brown. She was trembling and crying so bad. I couldn't image the hurt their feelings right now.

"Ma'am do you have an update picture of the little girl?" The policeman ask Nicki. Nicki ran to her car to grab a picture that the kids just had took a couple of days ago. "Here you go you can keep it of needed " A Crying Nicki said to the policeman he nodded his head before walking off.

"Everything is going to be fine" Kenya reassured her friend while rocking Marco. "I-I just don't understand why my baby" Nicki said crying harder. ", We're going to find the sick fucked who did this"Kenya told her.

"What happened?" We heard a voice above us say. We looked up saw Nicki strange as boyfriend Nasir. I looked at Nicki I don't remember seeing her calling him unless she texted him. "What are you doing here Nasir?" Nicki asked wiping her eyes. "I was riding past on my way to your house and I thought I saw Mrs.Brown out here with the police" Nasir said pointing towards Mrs.Brown.

Nicki stood up and hugged onto Nasir "someone kidnapped Jada" she told him. "Everything is going to be okay what are the polices saying?" Nasir asked. "They're asking everyone what they seen but no one saw anything building full of people and kids and no one saw nothing" Nicki said shaking her head in disbelief.

Before Nasir could saw anything Chanel ran over to us. She looked at Nasir strangely we honestly picked up the same vibe from him that Nicki didn't me personally didn't trust him. "Come on someone said they saw something but they said they will only tell you Nicki" Chanel said pulling Us away from Nasir who followed behind us like a little puppy.

"Here she goes sir" Chanel said to some man. "Well hello there we meet again" the man said laughing. We just looked at him because we clearly didn't get the joke. " Do you have something to do with my daughter missing I swear to God King you will be under the Jail" Nicki said looking around for the police.

"Calm down woman I told you a while back I don't deal with kids in that type of way" he said. "Bit you teach their parents a lesson right?" Nicki said remembering his exact words. "Look I don't have nothing to do with this I saw a black Camaro pull up and grab the little girl I never saw the car before but if you want my help I'll be more than gladly to put the word out for you" King said sincerely.

We all looked at each other. "What's the problem?" King asked rasing a brow. "a black Camaro have been following us all day" Nicki told King.
"Seem to me someone have a bit out for you" King told Nicki. "Let me get your number and I'll hit you up of I find out anything" King said smoothly.

Kenya and I started laughing at him. He was smooth as hell with that line. We had forgotten all about Nasir standing behind us til he started to clear his throat. I mentally rolled my eyes I don't understand why he even here.

"You aight?" King asked. "I'm good fam and so is my lady she doesn't need your number and you damn sure don't need hers" Nasir said wrapping his arm around Nicki.

"Here take my number" Kenya said winking her eye at King. King just looked at her and handed her his phone. When Kenya handed King back his phone hr realized she had saved Nicki number instead of hers.

"Aight I'll hit you later" King said chuckling before walking off. Me the girls the kids & Mrs.Brown headed towards Nicki house. Nasir claimed he had business to handle and he would catch up with Nicki later for some reason he just rubs me the wrong way.