Eleven

Tony

I don't what it was but just seeing him in the same room as her made me jealous as hell. I tried to play it off as hard as I could. I just hope King them doesn't noticed the mood changed. King didn't play that gay shit he would end me and Nasir with no care in the world. I was broken out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

"Yoo" I said into my phone. Being that I didn't look at the name or number across my screen. "We know that your working with King and he doesn't know you're gay!" I voice said on the end. I took the phone off my ear and looked at it trying to figure out who this was but it was private number. "See I've been watching you and your crew" the person continued. "Come join my team and when he finds out he can't kill you" the person said.

I didn't know who this was but I wasn't going to cross King more than I have. I knew King and he wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone period. "There's a 12.2 million with your name on to leave town after you help catch King maybe I'll give his little girlfriend her mother back!" The person said laughing.

I raised a brow 12.2 million didn't sound so bad. "I didn't get your name?" I said. "You don't need to know my name nigga just say you crossing over and we can dead this conversation!" The person yelled. "I'm in" was all I said before the phone hung up.

I needed the money and as long as I'm careful King wouldn't notice a thing. I could get me and Nasir out of here and probably leave the country or something. I started smiling to myself just thinking about how I was about to be rich.

The next day

Chanel

Me Marcus and Mj was taking family pictures today. My heart still aches for my bestie. We learned yesterday that Tristan and Destinee was behind all of this but for what reason was the magic question. I fixed breakfast for everyone and tried to cheer my girl up. She's been keeping a tight grip on the boys so after our family pictures I planned a girl's day for us and Marcus was getting the boys haircuts and stuff.

"Good morning family" I said smiling at everyone. "What your so happy about?" Kenya asked. "Nothing girl just trying to keep a smile on my face" I told her. "Well with this food baby you will keep a smile on my face" Kenya said laughing. "Where's Nick and the boys?" I questioned noticing they haven't came down yet.Kenya just shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't know.

"She's not answering" I sighed laying my phone down. "Just give her some time Nel she probably needs time to herself" Kenya said. "I'm just so worried about her knowing Tristan out and my no good ass cousin behind all this" I told her. "I wonder how the hell he get out on a murder charge anyways" Kenya said.

Me and Kenya sat and talk for a while before I prepared to get myself together for our pictures. Kenya told me she would get MJ dressed just to help out. About twenty minutes later we was dressed and ready to go. We said goodbye to Kenya before we headed out the door.