Five

Nicki

Maybe I was a little harsh towards Nasir but I don't care everyone is a suspect in my eyes. My life was going great til I let some new in. It seem like whoever was out for me in the past is coming again. I cuddle up under my babies after showering and checking on Mrs.Brown again for the night she's all I have besides my girls and my kids and I refuse to let anyone harm them. 

Nasir

"Ahhh yesss baby right there don't stop" I moaned. "Get up and turn around" I demanded. "Don't hurt me Nasir". I ignored what I been told and proceeded to handle my business.

I can tell that my baby was fully turned on now. All that moaning and saying my name was like music to my ears. It just turned me on even more I sped up my pace. "Come on baby cum with me" I said out of breath. We both climaxed together. We went to take a shower and cleaned ourselves up before heading to bed.

"You know I love you right" I said. "If you love me so much Nasir then why you with her?" I shook my head I was literally stuck between a rock and hard place I loved them both but it was so hard for me to choose. I knew that sooner or later I was gone loose one or both. I really needed to get my shit together and let all the bullshit ho before it backfires on me.

"I'm sorry Tony it's not that easy" I told him. Tony didn't say anything all he did was get up and toss me a pillow and some covers. I stood up and just stared at him. He really had me fucked up if I couldn't sleep with him I wasn't staying here period. I through the stuff back at him. I grabbed my car keys after putting my shoes on walking out his bedroom door.

"Nasir wait" he said running behind me just like I knew he would. "I'm sorry it's just I'm so jealous she gets all of your attention and then there's me I only see you when your mad at her" he stressed. "I don't want you leave stay with me you can sleep in the bed" Tony told Nasir. "Nah I'm good Tony you're becoming to clingy for my liking" I told him before walking out the door.

As I walked out the door I saw Destinee black Camaro. Like what is this bitch doing following me now. I got into my car acting like I didnt even see her.  I kept looking back into my review mirror. This dumb bitch was still following me and she was so sloppy with it I pulled out my phone "Hello?"I heard the voice on the other end say. "I see you following me you're so sloppy with it Destinee maybe that's why Nicki saw you!" I semi yelled before hanging up the phone.
I shook my head as I seen her turn off I gotta come clean to Nicki.