Fourteen

Chanel

"So you never told us of your feeling King or not?" I questioned Nicki. "I mean he's cute and look better than Nasir ass" Kenya said laughing. Nicki laughed along while rolling her eyes. "Yeah he cute and all but NO! I just want the help of getting my kid and her grandmother back" Nicki told us seriously. "I think you should give him a chance after he get them it will be like a reward" I said laughing. "You know what you is something else" Nicki said chuckling. "So y'all just want me to dump Nasir and jump on another nigga dick?" Nicki asked palm facing herself. "Well yeah sis drop the loser and get with the winner duh" I said in a duh tone. I honestly didn't see what she saw in him and I know if I felt the vibe Kenya felt the vibe also Marcus does why don't she.

"Nasir must got that golden dick huh?" Kenya asked. "Hmm no more like a golden tongue" Nicki said laughing. It felt so good to see my girl finally laugh for a chance. I wasn't sure how long this would last but it's good to finally see it now.

That night

King

Me and my boys was at the strip club just kicking shit. We was all lit as fuck so I stood back talking to some bitch to sober up some. "You know you looking real good King" she whispered in my ear while smiling. "Oh foreal?" I said smiling back at her. "I didn't catch your name ma" I told her. "Destinee" was all she before walked off. Before I could process what was going on around me I had passed out.

"Yo King man you good?" Kareem said shaking King. "Man let's get this nigga to the hospital" Tae yelled. They begun to pick King up to carry him to the car with help of Tony. They got King in the car and got into their site as Kareem drove rushing towards the nearest hospital. King started to foam out the mouth once they've gotten there. Tony rushed in to get a nurse who has some men rush out and rush him in a stretcher.

fifteen minutes later a doctor came out. "How is he?" Kareem asked. The doctor didn't say anything for a few moments then looked at us all "someone drugged him he had a large amount of crack and other mixed drugs in his system" the doctor said. "We had to put him in a induced medical coma for the time being I'm not sure will he be waking up" he added.

"Thanks doc" Kareem told him before the doctor walked away. " Did y'all see who he was with last?" Tae asked. "He was talking to some bitch and now that I think of it she looked hella familiar" Kareem said. Tony didn't put his input in on the conversation because he knew it was Destinee who had drugged King. He was the one who had told Destinee that they was going to be at the club. The plan was to get them real drunk so she could slip a pill or two in his drink not kill the nigga.