Nine

Nicki

That night

I was so shooked up that I couldn't think straight. First my daughter now Jaiden's mom. I couldn't bare letting anyone else out my eye sight so I told King that I would sit this one out tonight. Me and Kenya and the kids was staying at Chanel's and Marcus house just for tonight. Whoever that is in that Black Camaro knows my every move.

"You okay Nicki?" Marcus asked. I shook my head yes but truth is I'm scared out of mind. "The boys are out for the night" Chanel said coming down the stairs. "This shit is so crazy" Kenya told them. She was right this was crazy and I was crazy for not moving and letting my guard down after getting that note with my sister's head. Just the thought of seeing Kalenna head made me shiver I disliked my sister and wanted to beat her ass but I didn't think she would end up getting killed the way she did.

"Have you talk to Trent ?" I heard Marcus ask me. "I hung up on Trent Two years ago and he never called back have you heard from him?" I asked him. "Nah I haven't I stopped talking to Trent after I found out he shot you" Marcus said honestly.

My mind went back to my kids grandmother and my daughter. I was waiting on King to call and tell me that he had my baby. I've been calling Nasir all day to and haven't gotten an answer from him. That's unlike Nasir he usually picks up whenever I call.

Nasir

Here I was back at Destinee house with Tristan. We usually meet up at Tristan's house over on MLK Blvd. Destinee said she felt like they was being watched so we switched it up a little bit. She was so sloppy with her work you would think that we would've been caught.

"Auntie Dessy can I call my mommy?" I hard Nicki daughter Jada say. I looked at Destinee. "Auntie?" I questioned. "Not right now sweety okay how bout you go in the room and play with Trina huh?" Destinee said ignoring my question. "Yes ma'am" Jada said running into the back room.

King

"This room clear too" I heard Tony yell. "Fuck!" I yelled "they must of knew we was coming" I told them. "Somebody track down that nigga Nasir if that black Camaro following h he gotta know something" King said with so much frustration. I was in a deep thought about this shit til my phone rang. "Yo wassup?" I answered "please tell me you have my baby?" I heard Nicole worriedly voice. I took a deep breath and got ready to crush her world once again. "No they moved locations" I told. "Oh God King my house got shot up and someone kidnapped my kids grandmother" Nicki told him. "What the fuck!? Where you at?" King asked in a concerned voice. "I'm at my best friend and her husband house I'll text you the address" Nicki told King. "Yeah you do that and the gang will be on the way" King said before hanging up. This shit was starting to get crazy now I'm wondering what did she even do to become a target and was she just like her sister a user.