Ten

King

Here we was kicking it at Nicole best friend crib. If I didn't know any better I would say her girls was trying to play match maker. Shawty fine and all but she coming off with to many problems. I'm still trying to figure out when her life went for the wrong turn.

"So you telling me that you didn't have no beef with anybody?" I asked Nicole again. "I'm telling you no I didn't Trent went to jail but I guess we kinda of made mends Destined I haven't seen her or heard from her in years and my sister Kalenna some killed her" Nicole explained to him again.

King sat there rubbing his chin trying to put two and two together as into why they after her if they did her wrong. "Look yo mans Trent or whoever the fuck he is to you is out of prison" King said sitting up in his seat "ol girl Destinee she got to be the bitch my boy Kareem saw in the Black Camaro" he added.

"And don't forget she's following that nigga Nasir you fuck with too" Kareem told Nicole. "I don't get it" Nicole said sighing. " They fucked her over why the fuck they after her" Her friend Chanel yelled.

"Baby calm down" Her man Marcus told her. "Man fuck that why would she do this to her she knows how much she loves her kids and their grandmother" Kenya yelled. " That's the thing we don't think they have the old lady" I told them.

Now I had the whole room attention. I didn't understand it myself neither. They caught the girl but who have the lady. Either they was working with someone or someone else was after her too.

Nasir

I was sitting outside of Chanel's house.  Nicki had texted me and told me where she was. When I pulled up I saw many cars out here so I didn't know what was really going on since she's been blowing me up. I finally stopped acting like a nerves wreck and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard a male voice asked. "Nasir" I replied before the door open. I walked into the house and all eyes was on me but one person who caught my eye was Tony. I was trying to figure out what the fuck was he doing here and how did he even know them.

"What's going on everybody?" I said breaking the silence. "Where have you been Nasir my house got shot up and my kids grandmother got kidnapped"Nicole begun to tell me. "I'm sorry baby I was busy with my mom and stuff" I told her lying through my teeth. Tony begun to clear his throat and no one else said anything.

"You aight?" I heard her friend Kenya ask him. "I'm good come on King lets roll I gotta pack up some shit" Tony told him. They all got up left out the door without saying anything.

I was trying to figure out how did he even know those thugs. I wonder did they even know he was gay. I just hope our cover not blown know time soon I want to Nicki on my own at my own time. I just hope this shit don't blow up my face.