Four

Nasir

"She's pretty shooked up" I told some of my friends. "Where's Jada?" I asked them. "Nasir you ask to many damn questions" the girl I learned who's name is Destinee. "Well someone saw y'all take her and Nicki knows she's being followed" I told them. "Well Nasir if you don't want your secret out you better make sure we're never caught" Tristan said.

Here I was working for the person who hurt my girlfriend a while ago. I never understood why he was so mad I mean the man's a HIV patient. I never understood this Destinee chick purpose neither I don't even know how she knows Nicki.

"We'll I have to go is there anything else needed to be done I took the girl now I need to get home to my girlfriend before she get suspicious" I told them. I seen the look in Tristan eyes at the mention of Nicki. Lately I've been doing it to get under his skin. "Just don't hurt the kid y'all said y'all wouldn't" I said to them before walking out

I cant believe the shit I done got myself into. I wish I wouldn't never gotten caught up with Tristan or Destinee. I'm thinking about coming clean to Nicki before all this shit get out of hand. Knowing this King dude he will find out who did this before the police will.

I slowly walked into the house seeing Mrs.Brown and Nicki still crying. Her friends gave me weird stares like always. I never understood what their problem is with me. It's like every since Nicki introduced us all they been looking at me side ways.

"How y'all holding up?" I asked them. "We're doing fine baby" Nicki replied. "Where have you been?" She asked. "I had to stop by and get some things for my mom and I been talking to her all this time" the lie rolled off my tongue so fast I believed myself.

Chanel and Kenya look as if they wasn't buying it but I didn't sweat it fuck them Bitches. Nicki didn't say anything she just laid back down in Mrs.Brown lap as she rubbed through her hair as she cried.

"Well sis we have to go we will be here bright and early tomorrow" Kenya said as they both hugged the ladies before leaving neither of them acknowledge me.

"Come on baby I'm going to run you some bath water than we going to lay down" I told her. "No thanks Nasir I'll have Jr and Marco sleeping with me tonight you can go home" she told me dismissing me. "Are you sure?" I asked her. "Yes I'm sure my daughter just got kidnapped today and I refuse to let another one my kids out of my sight!" Nicki yelled. I didn't even bother ti respond I just walked out the door leaving like she asked me too.

"Hello" I heard the voice on the other end say. "Get naked I'm on my way" I said before hanging up the phone. I pulled out of Nicki driveway and headed to my destination.