Eighteen

Tony

I paced back and forward across my livingroom floor. Nasir dumb ass spilled the beans about him and I to King and Nicki. It wasn't Nicki that I was worried about it was King. It surprised me that King didn't shoot his ass on sight I seen him do plenty gays that way hell he even had me to do most of his killings when it came to my kind.

"Tony would you stop pacing you're going to put a fucking hole in the floor" Nasir stressed. "Nigga you worried about this floor you better be worried about this bullet King going to put in both of us Nasir he hate our kind what the fuck was you thinking" I yelled at him.

I was furious at Nasir he put both of our life on the line and also my job. I hope this little plan kick off before I run into King ass again. I haven't told Nasir nothing about the plan. Nasir had one fucking job and he failed I'm not even sure of I should trust him hell I barely trust myself now.

"Look I got a friend he can help us through this I'll fix this just remain calm and stay low" Nasir said. I was half listening to Nasir this nigga didn't understand the shit he just caused. King gone have me kill him off then he gone kill me. The sound of my phone went off and broke me out of my thoughts.

"It's King" I told Nasir. "Is you gone answer it?" Nasir asked. "Hell no nigga!" I yelled. "You got into this shit so get us out" I yelled at him again. " I know where Nicki Kid & her grandmother is I-" Nasir started before you I cut him off. "YOU WHAT!" I screamed. "I helped kidnap the kid not the old lady though" Nasir simply.

I couldn't believe this shit I just heard. Nasir a whole snake and I think I should just gone and kill him off now he can't be trusted. How the fuck you kidnap a old lady and a kid. I walked towards my secret spot and grabbed my Glock I was about to end this nigga now.

"Where the fuck they at?" I questioned Nasir pointing the gun at him. "What the fuck you doing Tony out that gun down" Nasir said not phased at all. "Where the fuck is the kid and the old lady Nasir I swear to God I'll end you right now" I told him seriously. Before Nasir could say anything else we heard my front door being Kicked in and in walked King & the crew with their guns pointed at us.