Twenty-two

3 years later

Kenya

Things have been going great for me and my girls. Everything is back to how it supposed to be. With Nasir them crazy asses out the picture for good blessings been coming back to back.

"And Do you Kingston Amir Daniels take Nicole Marie Johnson to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The preacher asked King. "I Do" King said smiling. The preacher smiled "you may now kiss your bride" he told him.

King kissed Nicki like it was his last time seeing her. I was so happy for my girl she finally receiving her happy ending. After the wedding we headed out the church to take pictures and stuff and then we headed to this big ass building King rented.

1 hour later

"How Tete baby doing?" Nicole said rubbing my stomach. Yes I'm pregnant after the doctors told me I couldn't have kids I lost hope and they was wrong I'm having a healthy baby girl I'm 7 months and almost to the end. "Tete baby need to come out I don't see how y'all bitches did it and you with twins bitch it feel like I'm having twins" I told her laughing. "Well you almost at the finish line sis" Nicole said laughing. I felt someone come up and hugged me from behind I look over my shoulder and saw my fiance Lance. "Come bae let's dance" Lance whispered in my ear. "Okay" I told him smiling. "Well just steal my best friend let me go find my husband" Nicole said walking off giggling.