Eight

Nicki

I'm sitting here with my kids and Mrs.Brown waiting on Kenya and Chanel to come over when I received a phone call from King. He had told me that he found out who had Jada and I was just ready to go get my baby.

"I think you should let the police handle it"Mrs.Brown said worriedly. "I've lost Henry and I've lost Jaiden I don't want to lose you also" She stressed. "Ma I'm going to be fine King is going to protect me" I told her. "Nicole you shouldn't be running with that thug I'm not the one to judge but I know trouble when I see it and he's trouble" Mrs.Brown fussed.

"Knock knock" Kenya said as they entered the house. "Hey y'all how y'all holding up?" Chanel asked. "Better now since King called said he found the house where Jada is and how the hell did he even get my number?" I said looking at Kenya who looked the other way. "What sis don't look at me" Kenya said laughing.

"Are you going with him?" Chanel asked. "Yes I'm going and y'all coming with me" I told them. "Oh no ma'am I'm not bout that street life I love my Jada and all but auntie Nel won't make it" Chanel said. "Forget that I'm down" Kenya said. "Lord I pray y'all be safe I have a bad feeling about this" Mrs.Brown said shaking her head while leaving out.

I understood what mama was saying but this my child and I'm willing to lay my life on the line for hers. "Girl it's that black Camaro again" Chanel semi yelled. We all ran to the window to look and that's when gun shots started going off.

"Everybody get on the floor!" I yelled. Whoever this person was really wanted me dead that they was willing to hurt anybody who stood close to me. About 5 minutes later the gun shots stopped. "Everybody okay!?" I yelled. "Ma where are you ?" I yelled out for Mrs.Brown. I didn't get a response. I checked the kids who was fine and also my girls. "I'll check the rooms" Kenya said. "I'll check the kitchen you stay with the kids and call the police" Chanel said.

I called the police as I tried to calm Jr and Marco down."she's not in neither rooms" Kenya stressed. "She wasn't in the kitchen neither only this note and the back door kicked down" Chanel said handling it to Nicki. "Two down plenty more to go I'll do whatever it takes to have you dead" Nicki Said reading the note out loud. "Go why is all this bad shit happening to me!" Nicki questioned as she started to cry.
"This mother fucker sick who takes old people and kids" Kenya said shaking her head.

I sat there and wonder who really had a hit out for me. I thought it was King but he put himself in the clear. I don't understand I never had any problems with anybody else. We sat there patiently waiting on the police to arrive we made sure we didn't touch anything before they came.