introduced at gunpoint

After being absorbed by the black sun that destroyed the whole city, a survivor was found unconscious on one of the destroyed streets. He had red hair and red eyes. He was also wearing a hat on his head, and a boy hesitantly reached out to remove it but was stopped almost immediately by the unknown boy. His eyes were that of a reptiles, ,e squeezed the boys hand so hard that it began to turn bright red then he asks, who do you think you are? Trying to take my hat? The boy cringed and said: I'm Arata Tatsumi, and you are? The boy loosens his grip and said: Sky, I'm Skyler Heatherson. What happened here?

Arata looks down and a girl with white hair and yellow eyes ran up saying: Arata! There you are, I've been looking all over.. Who's this? I thought we were the only survivors? Arata smiled and said, Oh, right, sorry about that Hijuri. I just found this boy laying here blacked out. Hijuri. I was out walking and found him. His name is, Skyler Heatherson, II just met him. Skyler smiled and sat up before  saying: just call me Sky. Nice to meet you. However, you're not hijuri, are you? Sky stood up and leaps wall from wall, rooftop from rooftop, until he was on top a clock tower.

As he stood facing the empty, yet destroyed city, Sky felt a gun pointed at his head and something appeared around his neck. He sighed and said: i don't know what this is about but... If your going to kill me, do it quietly. A girls voice said: you have a grimoire. And you seem to not value your life, just who are you? A voice from the staircase followed by huffs and puffs said: Skyler! What did you mean back there?! sky smirks and says: how did you find me? Anyhow, this is a bad time, Arata. The girl lowered her gun and said: you're the one who caused this breakdown phanamana, aren't you?

The supposed hijuri appears and said Arata? He asks her what color is the sun? The girl said: black. Its always been black. Sky shook his head and Arata said: then why is the one the real hijuri colored red?

The girl looks around and said: what good does this make? Only a mage can posses a grimoire. Sky looks down at his neck and back up. Sky smiled and said: then let us become mages.