the five forms identified

Sky smiled and said: thank you Arata. Sky collapsed and Akio said: he's just as dangerous as you Arata. The sun and the moon. Two dangerous creations. Arata said: we should get him some rest. Besides, that was just one of his five forms.

Akio looks at him and said: 1 of 5 huh? He's truly a dangerous mage. Yet, he seems like a good person. Hmm.

Mira looks atvher and said: Akio! Let's go! We're leaving. Akio follows Mira and Arata crouched down to pick up Sky and Levy asks: let me stay with him. If you don't mind? Arata smiled and said: its not my place to make that choice. Its his. Although, I'm sure he wouldn't mind it.

Levy followed Arata to his room and sat across Sky. Arata smiled and said: take care of him. Levy nods and Arata closes the door behind him.

After 12 minutes passed by, Sky opens his eyes and said: Levy? Why are you here? She closed a book, setting it down beside her and said: I'm just here to make sure you're okay and safe. Sky sat up and said: sorry if i scared you earlier. I lost control. Levy sat beside him and said: its fine. Let me ask you this. Was that really just 1 of 5 your forms? What else is there?

Sky closed his eyes and said: what you saw was the scarlet werewolf. The others are: serpent, winged dragon Lucifer, and Angel. Levy then asks: