Arata's magus mode

Arata smiled and said okay i will. Aran held her hand on Arata's and said: I'll now show you what i meant earlier. Arata's body leaked black wings and a breakdown phenomenon occured. Shortly after that, the wall blasts down and two girls stood behind.

The short one said: Akio, kill him. The tall girl nodded and kicked Arata, sending him flying, yet he disappeared. Sky was the only one that noticed his disappearance.

He kept quiet though.

"A black sun, similar to the one that ruined my life. It really was him." Sky thinks to himself. Students began to disappear and the girls were holding there ground with a magic barrier. Sky stood out of it and said. It doesn't phase me. Thanks to this. "He held up his grimoire as it reacted to the breakdown phenomenon. Lilith was amazed like the others but focused on the barrier. We can't hold it off for much longer! Lilith and Mira shouted.

Arata appears and said: i started this, and I'm going to end it! He held up his grimoire and said: okay Astil Codex! I've made up my mind. I choose to control the breakdown phenomenon! I choose the superbia archive! The astil codex began to glow and Arata's mage outfit appears and he points a gun at the black sun and said: control the breakdown phenomenon! Meteo Dragonar!

The sun broke and everything returned to normal. But the girls clothes disappeared and Lilith blasts Arata with her guns. Sky turns around and said: well, he did surprise me. I never would have guessed he'd choose the superbia archive, thema, control.