trapped in a bind

Sky asks: what's a grimoire for? Lilith smiled and said: a grimoire is what holds your thema. Which is your magic style. They hold your spells. And your thema is something that a mage spends their whole life studying.

Sky nods and Arata walks in saying: I see.

The lights suddenly went out and Arata said: this isn't natural, what's going on? Sky grins and said: another mages spell. We're trapped as long a there's a barrier hidden. Arata looks at Sky and said: how did you- sky sat down and said: good luck. Sky closes his eyes and fell asleep.

Arata and Lilith along with the others were looking for the spell but had no luck. Lilth began to shiver and said: i have to pee. Levy admitted the same and Arata looks at sky then back at levy and nods. He said: that was easy! See Sky, and grimoire, we didn't need your help!

Sky opens his eyes and said: so you looked under the bed? Levy flipped the bed and Lilith shot it. Arata kicked opened the door and said: now, go pee!

The girls ran out the door and sky said: i didn't expect you to fool us with some senseless trick like that. Certainly was irashinall. Arata smiled and said: i had to try something. Sky smiled and said: you know Arata? For a demon lord candidate, your not too bad.

Arata smiled and said: thanks Sky. You're not too bad yourself. Sky smiled widely.