the truth among Skyler's loss

Arata grabs Sky's hand and said: thank you Skyler. Without you, i wouldn't be here, making it this far. You really are like a little brother to me.

Sky smiles and says: I'm glad you're happy. But its all your doing. You chose your own thema and saved the school. I had nothing to do with it. Arata suddenly hugs Sky and said: i still can't help but thank you Skyler. But i do have one question that even the Trinity Seven are likely wondering.

Sky tilts his head and said: okay, what is it? Arata asks: where did you get such a powerful grimoire? I mean, it kept you safe from the black sun twice, and it helped you find Aran's magic barrier. Sky's face darkens and he said: hijuri disappeared on you right Arata? Well my girlfriend did too. Her name was Trinity.

She gave me the demonic grimoire before disappearing. It holds four demons and one angel. Also, if you remember that strange girl we met not too long ago, she looked exactly like that. Arata puts his hand on Sky's shoulder and said: you and I have more in common than you think Skyler.

Sky smiled and said said: you may as well enter, girls. I know you were listening! Five out of the seven trinity entered and Levy asks: how did you know we were listening? Sky smiled and said: i have a sixth sense.

Sky Drew his sword and clashed with another before saying

Sky is admitted to Libir academy of magical arts Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara