empty stomach's

(Sunrise)

Sky sat up and hit his head against Levy's and said: ouch! What the heck?! Levy rubbed hers and said: that's one way to start the morning. I come to wake you up, but instead get headbutted.

Sky grins and said sorry, i didn't- she smiled and said: its fine. But you really should hurry to class. Lilith doesn't take lightly to late students.

Sky made up his bed and said: thanks Levy. See you after class. Sky bolted out the door and Levy walks out, closing Sky's door behind her. She rubbed her forehead and said: that really did hurt though.

Sky enters class in the last second and sat down. Lilith looks at him and asks: just got outta bed Skyler? He nods and said: yeah, how can you tell? Lilth giggles the words: youre red hair is a mess! Sky rolled his eyes and said: that aside, let's just get started with class.

After class had ended, Sky grabbed his bag and walks outside the classroom. Levy approached him and asks: want to go go shopping in town with me? Sky smiled slightly and said: oh uh, sure. I guess. Levy smiled and grabbed Sky's hand, running him to the town with her.

He smiled as Levy's stomach growls. She blushed and Sky asks: you hungry ninja? Levy shook her head and her stomach growled again. Sky smiled and said: let's get something to fill our stomachs. Levy smiled and followed Sky to the nearest café.