enrolling into Libir academy

I can't believe that just happened! Its unheard of! Nobody's ever got in Libir academy like that!

(Flashback)

What!? You're kidding right?! Arata held out his grimoire and said: a mage has to have one of these right? So let me become one. Abd while we're at it, lets take Skyler as well. Sky looks up but remains quiet. The girl sighs and said: fine. I'll try, and my name is Lilith by the way.

(End of flashback)

(Becoming mages)

As they entered the headmasters office he smiled and said: so you two want to enroll as mages huh? Arata and sky nods and the headmaster said: alright then, welcome to Libir academy! I expect you to work hard and become great and powerful mages. Also, i want the two of you to meet and befriend the Trinity Seven. Its a group of our schools strongest mages that represents the seven deadly sins.

Sky smiles and Arata nods before leaving the office. As they walk down the hallway, Sky looks up at the ceiling and a girl pops out of camouflage. She jumps down and said: so your the one who is known as the demon lord candidate? Who's that?

The boy waved and said: I'm Sky nice to meet you, ninja. She blushed then looks at Arata and said: I'm Levi kazama. One of the Trinity Seven. Lilth is one too. Sky walks down the hall and said: catch you guys later. Levi looks at Arata and asks: what's with him? He seems, upset. Arata sighed and said: he's mad at me. I can't blame him though.  She nodded and said: you better catch up to him, make amends while there's still time.Arata nods and said see you later ninja. She waved and watched him run down the hall. She blushed and mumbled: Sky's kinda cute.