Skyler's first form

I figured you'd find me here, Trinity. Sky was kicked into the wall and coughs out blood. His chest had been impaled by a piece of wood. He said: is that, the best you can, do?

The calm sky began to rage with black and green thunder. Arata and the Trinity Seven looks at him in fear as Sky's body began to change. A pair of blood red ears tore through his head as a tail and claws appear through his body.

Sky had turned into a werewolf with blood red colors that consumes his entire body. A golden moon glows throughout the raging skies. Skyler howled and tackled Trinity. She blasted him with a powerful spell, however, he wasn't phased.

Arata shouted: Sky! He grabbed Arata's neck and said: i will destroy you! Levy slashed Sky's chest and said: snap out of it Sky! We need you! No, i need you! Sky fell to his knees, screaming as his body flashed from his normal self, and the grimoire demon known as Scarlet.

Levy hugs him and said: i need you, i can't live without you my fellow ninja, Skyler! He fell face first on the floor and sat up saying: thanks for that, Levy. You really saved me.

She smiled and asked him: you remember that? Sky nods and said: yeah, you brought me back to my senses. Thank you. Levy hugged him and said: we still have to do something about that Moon and the raging Stars. Sky looks at Arata and said: you're the only one who can control magic. Care to help me out?

Arata nods and destroys the moon, calming the skies.