Skyler's Decision

Sky glares and asks: who are you? The girl smiled and said: you mean to tell me you don't remember your old friend from the past? I'm seren nightchant.

Sky scratches his head and said: everyone in that city is gone. You're a fake! Arata grabs Sky's hand and runs to the academy's classroom. Sky pulls his hand away and shouts: why'd you do that Arata!? He sighed and said: they had evil intents. I had to get you out of there.

Lilith, Levy, and Aran walk in and Lilith said: both of you are completely vulnerable until you decide your thema. Sky nodded and said: mine shall be wrath. The nvidia archive.

His grimoire glowed and said: hit me with everything you got! Your heart your soul, your emotions, hit me with all of them! Skys body began to glow blue. A mages outfit appears on him and he said: so This is what magic feels like. I like it. I feel amazing!

Sky's outfit had a red scarf around his neck, up to his mouth. He looks at Levy and said: I guess we are both ninja's now!

Levy smiled and said: i guess you're right! Sky and Levy clashed blades and Lilith said: not inside the academy you two! Arata laughed and said: this could be interesting, wouldn't you agree Lilith? She sighed and said: i suppose your right Arata.

Sky looks at Arata and said: hey bro? Arata looks up and says: yes Sky? He smiled and said: your the last one. Can't wait to see what you pick, Surprise me.