friendship

Sky says: you too Arata. He left the room and walks outside. Aran walks towards Arata and said: i didn't think you'd get out by doing something so dumb.  Arata smiled and said: so, it was you spell then Aran?

She tilted her head then said: you knew? Arata nods and said: i had a hunch. Aran sighed and looks at the Astril Codex and said: that's your grimoire? Jt said: yes, I'm the Atril Codex. O don't have a name yet but its nice to meet you!

Arata noticed Sky walking outside so he said: sorry for breaking up your chat you two but, i need to do something rather important. Aran tilts her head and said: huh? Arata walks outside and looks around. He asks: sky? I coulda swore i saw you walk out here. So, where are you?

Sky asks: why are you here Arata? He turns his attention to the roof behind him and said: I'm kinda worried about you. Sky shook his head and said: for what? I'm just fine. Arata sighed and said:  you say that yet. Sky i feel as if you're a little brother to me.

Sky blushed and said: that's-! Do- do you really meant that, Arata? He smiled and said: even with the way you treated me? Yes i mean it. I prefer to get along with others, even if they treat me wrong.

Sky turns his attention to the tree on his right and said: i know you're there! A girl with silver hair and pure gold eyes walks out and said: it's been awhile, hasn't it, Skyler?