how Sky got his grimoire

How did you get such a dangerous grimoire, Sky? He clpses his eyes and crossed his arms to say: well I was walking home before the breakdown phenomenon occured and heard a voice calling my name. I followed it and arrived in a old abandoned farmhouse. I stopped in the basement where a chest rusted to the core was glowing blue fire. So i reached for it and a book with a chain wrapped around my neck.

I talked to it, studied it, and researched it. Its a legendary, yet evil grimoire. Levy smiled and said: so basically, you were already a mage since the moment you've found it. Sky smiled and said: you could say that ues.

The room went silent and Sky looks around before saying: Levy, I- she hugs him and whisped in his ear: will you bbe my ninja companion? Sky smiled and says: gladly. But first, come closer. Levy was face to face with Skyler and he kissed her cheek.

She blushed and said: what about? Sky smiled and said: she's gone. She won't return. Levy asks: wasn't that her outside though? Sky shook his head and says: nope! That was another grimoire, the one that took care of me after Trinity was gone.

Levy smiled and said: goodnight Sky. Get some rest. Your transformation early wiped out most of your magic. Sky nods and says: Levy? Thanks for talking with me. I can tell you really like me. She blushed and stutters: that's- um, sure. You're uh, welcome. Sky smiles and said: goodnight, Levy.