Two

Dean had had a long day of training and planning with his men. They were preparing for the mass attack, which soldiers to bring, what tactics to use. The prince had asked Hael to run him some hot water, and he was on his way up to his chambers. As he opened the door, he was met with a stack of cleaning supplies and dirty linens. Before he could give a warning the moving pile rammed into him and then fell backwards because of the impact. As Dean watched the items scatter everywhere he locked eyes with the culprit, it was the blue eyed angel from earlier. He had a sneaking suspicion this was not the last time he would see this angel. Dean watched as the boys' eyes widened, and he scrambled to get up and bow.

He knew he should have been furious, but he felt no anger- no, instead Dean, the cold prince broke out in laughter. He clutched his stomach and he felt his skin burn as the salty tears streamed down his face, but he made no move to wipe them away.

As Dean composed himself he saw the shocked look on the poor angel's face. He watched as Hael came out and scrambled to help the boy pick up everything, she began apologizing along with the boy, "Stop. Both of you. It's alright. You," he looked directly at Castiel, "What is your name?"

The boy straightened up and looked at the prince, who he was only a few inches shorter than, "My name is Castiel." He said, and his voice shook. He had heard of this prince many times, and if the rumors were true Castiel had no wish to mess with him.

All across the angel kingdom, and he guessed other kingdoms, were rumors about the cold prince of the demons. He had fantastic, incredible powers that grew stronger when he was rageful. He had tortured murderers and rapists, but also innocents. Some said he could ripped people to shreds with nothing but his bare hands, and he killed anyone who he pleased or thought was a bother. No, this was someone Castiel did not want to mess with.

Dean seemed to analyse the blue eyed boy for a moment, his eyes meeting Castiel's. This angel was different then all the others he had seen, and the prince had seen many. This angel didn't look torn apart and completely hopeless, his blue eyes shone brightly, filled with hope. He seemed fairly calm beside the circumstances.

Dean suddenly noticed that he had been staring so he averted his eyes from Castiel's and then, "I want you to join Hael in her duties as my personal servant starting tomorrow." And that was all he said before disappearing into his chambers.

    ⤧    

Castiel made his way down to the servant chambers after finding Balthazar and telling him about his encounter with the prince. Balthazar looked both amused and shocked as Castiel relayed the events. Balthazar laughed sarcastically, "I would've thought he'd kill you!" When they got to their quarters Castiel immediately searched for the long haired angel he had been captured with. He looked around for the green eyed boy, "Gabriel!" He called out while turning in circles searching each servants face.

"Castiel!" The sound of Gabriel's voice was a relief to him, "Are you okay? What happened?" Gabriel walked quickly out of a side room and placed a solid hand on his friend's shoulder. Castiel explained what had happened to him and the run in with the oldest prince. When he finished explaining, Gabriel was shocked, but explained that he as well had had a run in with one of the demon princes.

"I was sent to clean up a mess in the library and while I was there this little kid, maybe 10, he was reading this huge book and he wouldn't stop staring at me. He looked really shy, but when I was about to be escorted back here he asked me how my grace worked. The guards didn't let me answer though." Gabriel explained and then raised a brow at Castiel, "Prince Dean is really having you be one of his personal servants?"

Castiel nodded, "It surprised me just as much as you, I don't know why he picked me..." His thoughts wandered back to the prince and how they'd so easily locked gazes. The prince was rather handsome, his jaw-line was strong, he looked fit, and his eyes- Castiel cut off that train of thought quickly realizing what he had been doing and asked Gabriel, "What were you assigned to do?"