Chapter Three

I was getting ready for Peter/my party and I decided to wear my super suit underneath and bring my earpiece to play the police scanner when and if I need it, my earpiece looks like an earring so no one can notice it.
I walk to Peters apartment and knock on the door.
"Hello! My name is May but you can call me Aunt May, especially since you and Peter were born at the same time Emily! Oh and welcome to the neighborhood and Midtown High School. Sorry I'm rambling but I am very excited to meet you" she said to me.
"Aunt May, are you irritating Emily" Peter walked up and said.
"Don't worry I haven't told any embarrassing stories of you when you were younger" she said to Peter while grabbing and rubbing the top of Peters head.
"Ok so now you know Aunt May, and then we have Ned, and unfortunately MJ and Liz couldn't show up. I know it's a small party but I don't have many friends so" Peter said to me.
"Peter it's fine, Ned is good enough" I hugged him "Thank you" I said. How am I not passed out? He is just so hot and smart that my mind is going a million miles an hour yet what's come out of my mouth  actually makes sense? Then the police scanner come on and there has been a bombing at the Brooklyn bridge. That's at least 10 mins away, I need to get there fast.
"Hey my mom just called and said that I need to come home real quick but then I can come back. I don't know why she wants me, but I'll be back soon" I tell Ned, Aunt May, and Peter.
"Okay I have to go and pick up MJ, she needs a taxi but she doesn't have any money and her parents are out of town so" Peter said to his Aunt May.
"Okay but be careful you two, I'll make sure Ned doesn't eat everything before you guys come back" Aunt May said to us.
I ran in a different direction than Peter, acting if I was going to my house. Last thing I need is someone seeing in my "uniform" and putting two and two together. I got to the scene as quick as I could, I ran/jumped so fast/high, I was very motivated and did not want to mess my hero life up in a new city. The bridge was worse than I thought, the bombing broke the first level of the bridge and would soon make the bottom half collapse into the water. I was focused more on saving lives than catching this bastard right away. That's the part that I hate, having to choose between saving lives or finding the criminal, I wish there were two of me. The front part of the bridge was the destroyed part, so at least people in the middle and back could get off the bridge. I was still planning on what to do when Spider-Man beat me to the scene this time.
"Transparent, I believe I beat you to the scene this time" he said to me.
"Yeah yeah let's just save everyone and try to catch this idiot okay" I said with an annoyed voice.
It was nice getting everything cleaned up twice as fast. We got everyone off the bridge and stabilized the bridge by him wrapping his web around it and me pulling it back into place with my mind. When we were just about to get off the bridge to go on the hunt for the bombing criminal, we ran right into him, the criminal. We took him back to land and I put arrows through his sleeves and pant legs while Spider-Man covered everything but his face in web. We called the police and left a note. "He is the bombing criminal, let the web dry before you pull out the arrows - transparent and spiderman".
"We make a good team don't we" he said to me.
"Yes, yes we do" I replied to him.