Chapter Nineteen

"Venomous" I said looking at him on his glider, me and Peter were standing back to back.
"This ends here, I got rid of your brother and I will get rid of you two today. Why? Because you cause me pain too Transparent, I mean Emily. You don't let me fulfill my goal" He said to me.
"Killing people" I asked.
"That's just a cause of a very important effect" he said then throwing a gas bomb at us.
Me and Peter ran, he was struggling.
"Peter don't get hurt, please" I said begging.
"I won't" he said smiling and then swinging up onto a second-story platform in the warehouse. I jumped up there and then looked around for Venomous. He was behind me and chocked me like he did earlier to make me pass out. I elbowed him in his stomach as Peter used his web to grab his glider from underneath him, making him fall onto the platform. He then fought us fist to fist. I had lots of training on this type of fighting, and I could tell Peter had too. Venomous wouldn't stand a chance against us. Then he went to the edge of the platform, looked back at me and Peter then waved. He was going to kill himself so he wouldn't have to go through any consequences, he knew he would be thrown in jail for the rest of his life.
"So long" Venomous said then jumping.
"No!" I screamed.
Then Peter ran to edge of the platform and grabbed him with his web right before he landed. I grabbed my arrows and shot him to the ground on all four corners, he wasn't hurt. I fell to the ground on the platform.
"It's over he's caught" I said signing with relief.
Me and Peter got to the bottom level of the ware house and called the police. We left a note telling all that he has done and signed "Spider-Man and Transparent". When we got outside we waited behind the building for the police to get here and watch them take him away. We hugged, we were both exhausted and happy. We backed out of our hug and I looked at him, then his eyes, then his lips. Then, you guessed it, we kissed.
"I guess we both know what was holding us back before so" Peter said.
"I think this will work" I said then going in for another kiss and then a hug. Spider-Man was my teammate and Peter Parker was my best/boy friend. Moving to New York has been the best/worst thing that has ever, ever happened to me.