Chapter Twenty

We got back to the hospital. Changed back into our normal clothes. Got in without being noticed. And the came the hard part, explaining everything to Happy. He was sitting in Peter's hospital room with Aunt May. We explained everything and how it all happened, Happy was just glad that we were back (he says it's because he didn't want to loose his job but me and Peter both know it's because he wanted to make sure we were okay" and Aunt May hugged us and said she was worried sick, but she understood. The hospital said that they would be releasing Peter tomorrow but not to do anything extreme, to late for that. Then Happy told us that Mr. Stark wanted to meet with us the next morning.
"Happy I'll take it from here" Mr. Stark said leading me and Peter down a long hallway into a room. He opened two full-length cabinets. In there was two new suits, one for me, one for Peter.
"Woah" I said with my mouth open.
"Do we get to keep these" Peter said turning to Mr. Stark as he was feeling his new suit.
"Of course, go try them on" he said pointing to two bathrooms.
The new suit looked exactly like my old one that Mr. Stark took away but this one had a high-tec belt that spoke inside my suit to me and was made out of a thin, indestructible metal.
"Wow" I said looking down to my suit and then looking in the mirror.
"Does yours talk" I asked to Peter.
"Well my old suit talked" Peter said.
"What, Mr. Stark" I asked surprised.
"I gave your suit to you first, not as high-tec. But you teenagers, can't you just be thankful for 5 seconds" Mr. Stark said rolling his eyes.
"Oh believe me both of are" Peter said giving two thumbs up.
"Mr. Stark, the press is waiting" Happy said walking into the room.
"Right, I have a surprise" Mr. Stark said leading us into a room. His wife was at the platform.
"And here are the guests of honor, we would like to welcome up Tony Stark" Mrs. Stark said.
"Well, today is very special for these two teenagers and for me. Today is a day that we welcome two new Avengers" Mr. Stark said pointing towards us. My mouth was wide open but the crowd couldn't tell because of my suit on. "They are young, but they have proved themselves. They have proved themselves responsible, for teenagers" the crowd laughed "The Avengers need them, and I know they need the Avengers. I would like to announce the newest Avengers, Spider-Man and Transparent!" Mr. Stark said and the whole room boomed with clapping.
"Now any questions" Mrs. Stark said walking back into the platform. "Yes right there from Midtown High" she said.
Peter and I both looked up at him, it was Ned.
"What's it like being famous when nobody knows it's you?" Ned asked smiling and then winking. Me and Peter both looked at each other and smiled through our suits, we said at the same time, "Crazy".

Spider-Man and Transparent will return (along with the other Avengers)