Chapter Thirteen

Mr. Lazar was alive. Not only that but he was my enemy, the worst villain I have ever confronted. He killed my little brother, he was only 8. James Lazar was Venomous. My family did not move half way across the country just because my father got a new job, we wanted to forget about what happened. I didn't want remember anything of that day or before it, I didn't talk to my friends from California. We had no pictures of him. It has been 1 year and a half, I do not let this day ever cross my mind, or in my speech. His name was Peyton. Venomous hung him over a building, he told me it was either my little brother or a train full of people. I tried to go for both, but Venomous killed them both at once, I was emotionally unstable, until Tony Stark helped me, he saved me.
I was just standing there, unable to move.
"Transparent..Transparent. Come on! I don't know how you got here, but we need a plan" Spider-Man was yelling at me.
"Yes, yes I know" I said coming back into reality. 
I looked up and Venomous had broken the balcony, where my team was, where my friends were.
"Spider-Man, I don't know how your here either. You try and take on Venomous and I'll make sure everything is safe" I yelled.
I jumped up as high as I could and landed on the window ledge right next to the balcony.
"Hang on guys" I said as everyone but Flash, Ned, and Liz were left on the balcony. I didn't look to see where MJ and Peter were. Liz was screaming.
"It's going to be okay ma'm" I said calmingly as possible. Then the balcony started to disconnect from the building. I keep it steady in the air, but it was heavy. I was strong, obviously, but this is hard. I got the balcony high enough for Ned and Flash to get into the building safely. But Liz wasn't moving.
"Ma'm come on! You need to get off. You'll be safe" I said aggressively. Then I lost hold of the balcony. Liz was falling stories to the ground.
Then she was safe. I shot an arrow right through her shirt, and then her pants. She was pinned against the building.
"Oh my god, can I get down" Liz said looking down and breathing heavily. When I got her down to the ground, Liz, Ned, and Flash all thanked me.
"I would do it for anyone" I said to them as I ran to find Spider-Man. He was on the ground.
"He left, I was chasing after him on top of the buildings. I was running and jumping. Then he jumped off of one the building and I jumped too, but when I got to the ground he was gone and left a note. It was like he prewritten this note" Spider-Man said angrily.
"We will find him. I'm talking to Mr. Stark after this, we need to meet with him" I said then taking the note and running back to the building. I grabbed my regular clothes and put them over my suit.
"Is everyone okay" I asked Peter and the rest of the team.
"Yeah, we are okay now. I ran out of the building before the balcony collapsed. Where were you" Peter asked me.
"I ran out of the building before you and when I saw the balcony falling I ran and hid" I said.
"I'm just glad everyone is okay" Peter said.