Chapter 1

*Outfit of the day above*

I hurry down the stairs, well aware that I am currently late for school.

Although I'm 15, and I'm supposed to be in 9th grade, I skipped it because I was really smart.

"Do you want breakfast?" Mom asks me as I pass her.

"No, I'm fine. Gotta go," I kiss her cheek and hurry out the front door.

"Love you!"

I smile at my best friend, Conner as I hop in his car.

Conner and I have known each other since we were 5 years old. He's probably the only person who can tolerate my weirdness and craziness.

"Thanks for waiting for me," I say.

"No problem," He pulls his  arms out of my driveway and drives us to school.

˚‧º·˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ ‧º·˚

After my first class, before I could catch up with Conner, Lydia dragged me to go and talk to the new girl.

"That jacket is absolutely killer" My sister comments the girl.

"Where'd you get it?" Lydia asks

"My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco", she answers

Me and Lydia look at each other with smiles

"And you are my new best friend", Lydia says and we all smile.

Jackson comes and grabs her waist.

"Hey Jackson", she says and they kiss. I roll my eyes.

"I'm Vanessa, by the way", I say, sticking my hand out.

"Allison Argent", She says, shaking my hand.

Jackson and Lydia start talking to Allison about the party and I tune out to look at my phone.

When I look up I see Scott, Stiles and another girl staring in our direction and talking.

I catch Stiles eye and give him a smile and see Scott staring at Allison.

Looks like someone's got a crush. I giggle softly and look back at my group after Allison says she won't manage to make it to the party.

"Oh its okay" I smile reassuringly at her. She smiles kindly at me.

"You sure?" Jackson asks "Everyones going after the scrimmage"

"You mean like football?" She asks

"Football is a joke in Beacon" he laughs "The sport here is larcrosse "

"We've won the state championship for the last 3 years"

"Because of a certain team captain" Lydia smiles at Jackson.

"We'll be practicing in a few minutes" Jackson says "That is if you don't have anywhere else to go..."

"Well I was going to-" but Lydia cuts her off

"Great!" Lydia says "you're coming"

˚‧º·˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ ‧º·˚

Lydia drags me and Allison to the Lacrosse field. I pull my coat tighter around myself and look at the field. I smile at Conner and wave as he runs out onto the field.

"Who's he? Boyfriend?" Allison asks me, nudging my shoulder.

"Best friend," I tell her. "His name's Conner" She nods.

I see Scott go in to the goalie position. Well, that won't go well.

Scott and Stiles are also really good friends to me. They're basically my older protective brothers.

"Who is that?", She asks refering to Scott.

"Scott McCall" I tell her. "Why?"

"He's in my English class.", She says.

The whistle blows and Scott starts holding his head in goal.

Then the ball hits him in the head. The whole team laughs, even coach.
I look at Stiles on the bench and he drops his head down.

Then Scott stands up and readies himself.

We watch and then he catches it. Everyone looks shocked. Then he's on a roll catching almost all the shots.

"He seems like he's pretty good" Allison says

"Very good" Lydia agrees.

Everytime Scott saves I see Stiles get even more excited. I start laughing at Stiles crazy cheers. Then Jackson comes forward to take a shot.

He runs jumping in the air and shoots an amazing shot at the goal. It's impossible for Scott to get that and then...

Scott moves his stick and catches it perfectly.

I can't help but jump and cheer with Lydia. And I see Stiles yelling.

"That's my best friend!", he jumps up from his seat, throwing his hands around.

Jackson looks at Lydia shocked and she tilts her head with a questioning look. I giggle and sit down...

˚‧º·˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ ‧º·˚

"He was incredible!" I exclaim, walking down the hallway with Conner. "Don't forget, he caught your's too. What happened to 'its time for a change. I'm gonna be better this semester'?" I mock his voice.

"Well, it's the first day. Wait and see" We laugh. "It kind of worries me"

"About what?"

"Scott? He was never good at Lacrosse and suddenly, the day after a full moon, he's just really good?"

"What are you suggesting?" I ask him.

"Think about it. I'm a werewolf by birth. And a completely different type. But there are other werewolves that can get turned by a bite" He explains.

"So you think that Scott was bitten?" Conner nods. "No, that's impossible. Wolfs haven't been in California for like 60 years" I shake my head.

"And you really believe what the internet says?"

J sigh. "Stiles did offer me to come with them on a quest to find a dead body last night but I declined. What if Scott was bitten then?"

"Well that's what were gonna find out"

˚‧º·˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ ‧º·˚

Hey. Hope you all enjoyed this change. Please let me know how you think it is? Chapter 2 update will be tomorrow. Byess👋

~Nas👑