Chapter 18

After the incident at the church, Uncle Elijah went to Marcel's loft to do something and he didn't come back since then. Turns out, the hollow took him for a spell to bring herself back completely which requires all four bones and someone immortal; an original sacrifice.

Sophie, or Sophia whatever her name is, made a rosebush out of Marcel's venom and used it on Elijah, so as we try and figure out a plan, Elijah is having a slow and painful death.

So, here I am, seated in the living room of the Mikaelson compound, along with Hayley, Freya, Klaus, Marcel and some witch named Vincent.

"You want a plan of attack. It comes down to this; use the element of surprise" Vincent says, as we all crowded around the table which contains one of the Hollow's final bones. "Now, Marcel will hand over the bone, and then stab the Hollow with Hayley's blood, and then I'm gonna cast the spell that buries her"

"But, the Ancestors' spell requires a sacrifice. An original has to die" I remind him.

"Yeah, and right now, the Hollow's gonna use Elijah's death to come back. But that opens up a window, where I can use his sacrifice to shove her back into her grave" Vincent objects.

Klaus exhales, rising from his seat and approaches Vincent. "You'll forgive me for not stating the obvious, but your plan does nothing to save my brother. In fact, it relies entirely upon his death."

"Easy. He's just trying to help" Marcel says, defending the witch.

"Yeah, we can totally see that," I whisper, sarcastically. Aren't we here to save Elijah?

"Klaus... Elijah's already dead. Now, the only thing that we can do right now is figure out whether or not that death is gonna count for something" Vincent bickers.

"We're not going to just let him die" I say

"Freya, you still have the antidote used to cure Marcel's bite?" Klaus asks.

"I have it, yes. But I don't know if it'll work against the poison the rosebush" Freya tells him.

"You guys aren't listening, okay? Even if we do cure Elijah, we still have a big problem that's called 'the Hollow'. And it's just gonna keep coming at us until it resurrects. And when that happens, we're talking about an ancient, primal power, that's made flesh and blood," Vincent explains, getting more upset by the minute. "It will wipe out this entire city in an afternoon, and there ain't a damn thing that you or anybody else here can do about it. Now, my way? We take her out while she's still a spirit. Elijah dies, but at least his death counts for something,"

I shake my head. There's gotta be a way we can save him. There has to be....

˚º·˚ ˃̣̣̥˂̣̣̥ º·˚

"Is this the last of it? The cure you made using my venom?" Keelin asks Freya who is preparing the spell. She examines the white substance.

Freya told me not to get involved in any of this because if it all went wrong; I wouldn't get hurt. But I'm not going to listen. I just met my blood-related family, I'm not going to sit back and watch as one of them are on the verge of death. I can't.

" Assuming I get to Elijah on time, it should at least slow the poison from the rosebush," Freya says.

"But how are you gonna find him? You said he was cloaked,"

"This is Marcel's venom," I gesture to the small bottle that sat on the table. "That rosebush stake was made using his blood, which means it has the same magical signature," I explain to her as Freya puts a little of the venom on each corner of the map that was held down with three candles.