Chapter 4

*Outfit above for the day*

"I'm still doubting your choice about telling them," Conner says leaning against the row of lockers as I rummage through mine.

"Dude, trust me. Scott and Stiles are more capable of keeping my secret than you think. I trust them, 70% of the time," He raises his eyebrows. "Stop worrying g about it,"

"You didn't tell them about me, though right?" Conner asks worriedly.

I shake my head. "No. It wasn't my secret to tell. When you're ready, you can tell them" He smiles.

"So tell me what happened?"

"I don't know. My mom's been acting so weird around me lately. It's like she's hiding something. And she never hides anything from me. We have a strict family policy. No secrets" I sigh.

"Have you told her that you can light a room on fire with your mind?"

I glare at him. He chuckles.

Then the intercom sounds and we look around

"Attention Students, this is your principal," it says "I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened. Classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you"

Everyone groans disappointedly.

Something or Someone was attacked on the bus last night. The back door was ripped apart, and the bus was covered in blood. The police didn't find any bodies in or anywhere around the bus.

Scott told Stiles and I about some dream he had of Allison last night that they were making out in the bus and then he lost control and kissed her.

Hee doesn't know whether it was a dream or not because it seemed so real...

˚‧º·˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ ‧º·˚

Conner, Stiles, Scott and I all sit at a table in the cafeteria having Lunch.

"But dreams aren't always memories," I tell Scott.

"It wasn't a dream. Something happened last night, and I can't remember what," Scott says.

"What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?" Stiles asks him.

"Because during the full moon he wasn't changed. He was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy,"

Stiles sighs. "You don't know that"

"Well, neither do you" Conner says.

I give him a look. "Not helping"

"Remind me again why you told him?" Stiles asks me. I roll my eyes.

"I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel,"

"No, you're not cancelling, okay? You can't just cancel your entire life because you think you hurt someone. For all we know, it was just a dream and you're being paranoid. We'll figure it out, but we're not canceling anything and we're definitely not getting help from Derek Hale," I say.

"Yeah,We'll figure it out," Stiles tells Scott.

"Figure what out?" I raise my eyebrow as Lydia takes a seat at our table.