Chapter 12

*Outfit above for chapter*

So, it's been a week since Lydia was found after she ran around the woods naked for two days. She doesn't remember how or why she left the hospital or what happened when she was in the woods which is crazy if you ask me.

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asks Lydia as we walk up the steps of the high school.

"They called it a fugue state" Lydia casually says. Allison gives her a confused look. "Which is basically a way of saying 'We don't know why you don't remember running through the woods naked for two days' but personally I don't care." We all stop in front of the doors. "I lost nine pounds," She smiles.

"Are you ready for this? I mean everyone knows about you and... Well you know...? " I ask my sister.

Lydia rolls her eyes. " Please. It's not like our aunt's a serial killer." Lydia shoots Allison a look before walking in. My eyes widen and I look at Allison, muttering a 'sorry' at Lydia's rudeness.

Allison just shrugs it off and walks in and I follow after. We stop when we see everyone staring at Lydia.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds" Allison whispers. Lydia flips her hair and starts walking down the hallway, but everyone still stares at her.

"If nobody minds their own business in the next few seconds, eyeballs will start rolling," I say, putting on a fake smile. Everyone quickly hurries around, turning away from my sister. I love me...

˚º·˚ ˃̣̣̥˂̣̣̥ º·˚

"Hey," I say as I sit down next to Conner, waiting for Chemistry to begin. He just ignores me and continues flipping through his textbook. I sigh. He was still ignoring me. We haven't even exchanged words since the night we sat down and talked. After I turned him down because I was scared to admit my feelings and because I was scared it would ruin our relationship.

"Everyone, please turn to page 73," Mr. Harris says, writing something on the board. I laugh when a ball of paper was thrown at his head.

He angrily turns around. " Who in the hell did that?" Stiles points and Scott and Scott points and Stiles. I raise my eyebrow. "Two of you, to the principal's office" Scott and Stiles don't seem to mind as they pack their things and hurry out of the classroom.

Weirdos

˚º·˚ ˃̣̣̥˂̣̣̥ º·˚

So, the reason why Scott and Stiles wanted to go to the principal's office was to listen in on the conversation between Jackson and Stiles' dad as he was a witness to the murder of Isaac's dad who was found killed outside his car in an alleyway. Another amazing piece of information they decided to share with me was that Isaac is now a werewolf, courtesy of Derek Hale, the new alpha. Isaac was arrested because they think he murdered his dad. Now he is currently in a holding cell in the Sheriff's station full of officers under the full moon, which is about to rise in an hour.

Allison saw one of the hunters leave her house dressed in a Sherriff's uniform so Stiles told her to go and slow him down.

And here I am; stuck in a car with Derek Hale and Stiles. My worst nightmare. "Ok, now the keys to every cell are in a password-protected lockbox in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk," Stiles tells Derek.