Chapter 14

I have no idea how long I've been here, but I just want to go home. After Freya practically shoved 'no, you can't go back to your lives, I need you to save my family' in our faces, she took us back to some house and kept us in a barn. I just keep adding people to my list of 'People who have ruined my outfits and owe me new ones'. Could my life get any worse? First, my sister gets attacked by the alpha who had been killing people related to the Hale Fire which killed his family and put him in a coma for six whole years. Then, me and my best friend kiss, and when we talk about it, I chicken out and pretend I don't like him which makes him get angry at me. And now, I get kidnapped and am told that I'm not only a witch but a werewolf too.

"So, I'm guessing you didn't know that you were a werewolf?" Keelin asks me. Hayley came in and gave her a break from the werewolf venom sucking mask or whatever it was and Freya caught her and put it back on but I took it off for her again.

I nod. "I didn't even know I was a witch until I was seven. I had an emotional breakdown,"

"What happened?"

"My mom took my favorite teddy bear away from me as punishment for mistakenly breaking her vase," I say. "Except I broke the face with my mind,"

"I'm from the Malraux bloodline too. Guess we're like distant relatives or something," She says. I knew I was adopted when I was thirteen and I was snooping around my mom's room. All I know is my birth mom's name; Louisa Malraux. She died at childbirth and I was in a foster care home until I was 6 months and my mom decided to adopt me. I really don't care about being adopted because I love my family and my life. I wouldn't want that to change...

˚º·˚ ˃̣̣̥˂̣̣̥ º·˚

(Third-person POV is italics)

FREYA'S POV

"Where did you find her, Hayley?" I ask her about the other werewolf. The teenager.

"She was in California. This town called Beacon Hills," Hayley tells me.

"What do you find so special in her," Kol asks.

I sigh and look at my family. "She's Henrik's daughter,"

Everyone that Henrik had died from the werewolf attack a thousand years ago, but he was found by his dear aunt Dahlia, who had saved him and took him with her. He had met his older sister, Freya, who everyone had thought had died from the plague but was actually with Dahlia. Dahlia had placed a spell on the three of them. Every one hundred years, they would awake and walk the earth for a year before going back to sleep for another hundred years.

"Henrik?" They all look at me in shock.

"Two years before we had broken free from Dahlia, he had gotten a woman pregnant. A werewolf from the Malraux bloodline," I explain. "Before he died, he told me about her, how he had been watching her for thirteen years before Dahlia caught up to us,"

Henrik had died, saving his family from Lucien Castle and his revenge plans. He had put himself in place of Davina Claire, the love of his older brother, Kol's life so that she would not suffer, making Freya absorb his powers without knowing.

"The girl is Henrik's daughter?" Elijah asks, not believing that we had another miracle in the Mikaelson family and did not know about it.

"Vanessa Freya Mikaelson,"

˚º·˚ ˃̣̣̥˂̣̣̥ º·˚