Prolouge

Not far from the place we now know as Tokyo. Which was once a vast land filled with mountains of trees. Set the kingdom of Aincrad.     
The most famous and richest kingdom in the known world. In this large kingdom set the castle which was home to the Yuuki family and was a proud and noble family who ruled this land for many generations

. At this present time, the Yuuki family who dwelled in the castle was only of a mother and a daughter. The king had passed away many years ago leaving the queen to run the kingdom and a daughter to take care of all alone.

Princess Asuna, now 19 is preparing to take over the kingdom and rule it as her own but however, this time females who were taking over a kingdom had to be married to a male of royal blood in order to carry on the legacy and bloodline of the kingdom.

Asuna didn't like the idea of marriage at all and even planned on running away once ( only with her ending up locked in her room for three days as punishment ). Her mother was heartless and ruled in hatred. But only in Asuna's eyes was she truly evil.

Asuna had meetings after meetings with princes around the world but none of them were even close to the right guy for her. She had only ever grown up around girls and didn't even know what she liked a guy. She only had one male friend who had only lived in the kingdom for about a year and a half.

She took a liking to him but she never really knew what love felt like so, she never really knew she had feelings for him. His name was Kazuto, or Kirito as most of his friends called him and he was a lone swordsman who traveled from kingdom to kingdom, hunting and bringing fresh meat to sell.

He decided he was going to call Aincrad his home but he still travels in order to sell goods in other kingdoms and bring back the money for the kingdoms good. He has made quite a bit of money and has helped a lot of peasants around this village with home repairs and other essentials. He was truly helpful. 

But he and Asuna were pretty close and also very close in age as well. With him being 18 and her being 19 it wasn't a big age difference and they got along really well. They would walk around town and chat a lot during their free time. Although Asuna never knew what love felt like she also had this deep feeling within her when he was around.

Was she truly falling in love with the Lone Swordsman?

~ well this is the prologue hope you enjoyed it. Stay tuned for more my Pack and please vote thank you so much :)

~Edited by Brooke ^-^ (If there are any error's, I'm sorry I tried. I'm new to this)