A little bit of love

Asuna POV
I awoke the next morning with a strong feeling of love running through my veins. I felt satisfied and also really tired.

Kirito was laying next to me and hugged me close to him as he slept. I smiled at the thought of last night.

We would soon be married, I was so happy and excited. Finally I would be officially free from my mother.

Technically if I get married to Kirito, I would belong to him and also my name would be changed to Asuna Kirigaya. It has a nice ring to it.

I looked over at kirito who started to stir a little  in his sleep. He opened his eyes and I smiled at him.

"Good Morning sleepy head" I giggled

" Morning" he said groggily.

He took his hand and stroked my cheek gently and his eyes full of love.

" as much as I would love to stay in bed all day I would actually love to get out of the house for a while." I smiled at him

" Well on that note, I wanted to talk to you about something." Kirito said suddenly and sat up and I did so as well.

He took my hands and sighed.

" we might have to travel back to your home town. "

I gasped in surprise. He? Wants to go back?

" W-Why?" I asked with a bit of shakiness in my voice

" I know you said you never wanted to go back but I need to travel for business. And I want  you to come with me that way I know your safe while I'm away." He said concerned

" I understand your reasoning, but I don't exactly feel comfortable going back. Especially since everyone in that town knows me. " I sighed

" It will only be for a few days I promise, plus you can stay in the shop and you don't have to be seen" he reassured me and I nodded

" Okay, I will go" I said and knew I was going to regret this decision..

_~_~_~_~_~\~\\~~~\~~\~\<\<\<\>>\>\>

The next few days were spent gathering things that we would need  on the back of our saddles, it lonely really consisted of clothing and a few other necessities

" ready?" He asked me
" Yeah. I'm ready." I said with a little bit of a downed expression.
" Don't worry Asuna. It will be fine. " he reassured me as I hoped up on to diablo.
" Yeah I hope." I said as I pulled my hood over my head.

We rode across many fields and a river before we finally made it to my old home. As we rode into town I noticed that everyone was looking at us. I hoped to god that they wouldn't recognize me or my horse.

We rode to the back of the old blacksmith shop where Kirito used to work and tied our horses on the makeshift hitching post.

My eyes wandered up towards the castle, wondering how the committee was doing without their princess around.

I was the rightful heir to this kingdom and it would be nice to actually be in charge and not have to listen to my mother.

Kirito led me into the old shop and he waved to the man working the desk.

" Hello kirito, long time no see!" The old blacksmith greeted.

Kirito shook hands with him

"hello Sir!' he greeted back the blacksmith then looked at me

"Well, Well, Well. kirito looks like you have snatched up quite a lovely young lady here."

"Yes sir"kirito pulled me into his side.

I waved at the blacksmith and kririto spoke up in my defense

"She is very shy when it comes to meeting new people but i'm sure she will take to you soon" kirito smiled and the blacksmith nodded in understanding.

"Well, then im sure your both very tired after a long ride here so how about i show you to your room" he waved us to follow him and we did.

We entered a very cozy room that was painted in a soft blue color with a queen sized bed, a bathroom and a small lounge area.

"ill leave you both to settle in

' he said and closed the door behind him.

"Well, what a trip" kirito said before plopping himself straight onto the bed.

" Yeah.. I'm really surprised the blacksmith didn't recognize me in any way" I said and sat in the small area that kirito didn't cover on the bed.

" it will be okay, we are only here for a few days" he assured me

" Yeah I know but at any moment, anyone can recognize me and alert my mother" I said.

Kirito sat up slowly and pulled my chin up to meet him eyes and he crushed his lips to mine. We kissed passionately for a few moments and then realized what was happening
We pulled our hearts together  and after everything was said and done. I knew I loved kirito stronger then ever.