Evening Of Thought

Asuna POV
I stared into the deep blue eyes of my mother whom proceeded to stare into my chestnut ones.
" Asuna Irene Yuuki! How rude! I can't even believe you would act with such behavior. Go to your room and think about what you did! " she demanded and I gladly walked away in anger

I can't believe her, she's so rude! All I did was state my opinion and she has to embarrass me more. I'm so done with her. I snapped in my head and ran upstairs to my room.

Looking over at the clock I saw it was 5:52 and I was supposed to meet kirito at 6. I quickly changed into my jeans and boots and a t-shirt before turning to open my window.

I carefully slid down the brick wall holding tightly onto the gutter of the building before making my way across the yard towards to stable.

I walked inside and carefully took note of all the horses in the stable before stoping I front of a stall which held my horse within it. I carefully opened the stall door and patted my stallions muzzle.

His name was Diablo and he was a gorgeous black Arabian. He was a gift from my father before he died. Diablo was only 6 years old so I have basically had him since he was a colt. He had small braids tied carefully into his mane. Which was my doing.

I smiled when he whinnied in my presence. Even though his name literally meant 'Devil' he was still the calmest and sweetest horse I have ever met.

I carefully slipped the halter on his muzzle and over his ears securing it tightly and grabbed the lead rope leading him towards the taking area.

I carefully equipped him with a nice English saddle and slipped the the snaffle bit bridle before mounting him slowly.

I motioned using my legged to gently kick his side and he started moving at a very fast pace. I then made my way over towards the blacksmith shop which was all the way in the other side of the kingdom.

Once I arrived I held up on the reins signaling Diablo to stop, which he did. I smiled when I seen Kirito taking to fixing up some swords by Heating them up and carefully pounding them with a hammer to straighten them out.

I hoped off of Diablo and hitched him up to the Hocking post with a large water trough In front of it. And I slowly made my way towards Kirito.

Many people who walked by bowed in my presence and I rolled my eyes. And I stopped in front of Kirito who was focused on the emerald handled sword which he was fixing and didn't even notice me. I stood there admiring his focus and work. Before he finally realized I was there.

" Oi! Hey Asuna, I didn't even notice yoo. How long have you been standing there?" He asked nervously which made me giggle

" Only for a couple minutes. Whatcha up too?" I asked and he scratched the back of his neck. He did that a lot when I was around. I wonder why.

" Just fixing up a sword that was brought in this evening for fixing, but I'm finished with it now. It only had a small dent which was easy to buff out, so umm how was you me guest dinner?" He asked and I frowned

" you know, like always. My mother yelling at me while our guests stare with confusion. " I giggled and Kirito chuckled.

" Well that doesn't surprise me " he said and I shook my head.

" So uh.. wanna go out for a walk or ride?" He asked and I nodded " Maybe a bit of riding since I haven't rode Diablo in a while since I've been so busy." I said and he nodded before walking to the back where a very small shed held his and a couple other horses.

He soon came out riding his white quarter horse mare, Angel ( I know Diablo and angel such original names lol) he smiled at me as I mounted Diablo and he motioned the mare to gallop off, kicking dust up into my face in the process. I smirked and motioned Diablo to run faster and we caught up pretty easily.

We went on for quite awhile before stopping at a very secluded secret lake which we called moonlit lake, since every night when the moon was Shining brightly it made the lake look like it was glowing. The lake was surrounded by large oak and pine trees which provided a lot of shade around the lake.

We sat down next to each other and looked into the water at our reflections.

" Man tonight is such a nice night." He commented and I nodded and he leaned back with only his hands supporting his body. And I laid back into the soft grass.

" So Asuna I was thinking, maybe on my next trip you can go with me, kinda like a small vacation?" He brought up suddenly

" I don't know, I'm pretty much on house arrest right now. My mother has probably already had half the guards come look for me by now. " I said and he frowned

" oh come on Asuna, don't you wanna see the world? And go to new places?, plus if you come with me i won't let anyone harm you. " he said and I blushed. What was this feeling I had. I feel small flutters in my chest almost like m heart is going to beat out of it.

" Maybe....question is when are you leaving?" I asked and his looked into my eyes
" this Sunday. Besides I'll only be gone for like 2 or 3 weeks and then we can come back. " he said and I nodded
" Of maybe we don't have to come back" he added and my eyes widened in shock.

" So, Basically your gonna kidnap me? " I joked and he looked at me with shock.

" No! That's not what I meant! I mean. We could get a home together and that way you don't have to worry about your mother anymore!" He said and I turned away.

" I mean, I'm gonna have to think about it. It sounds nice but I'm gonna have to sneak out and plan my escape." I said

" that's easy just leave when your mother is asleep. " he suggested and I frowned

" my mother keeps guards below my window so I can't leave at night. " I informed him and he put his thumb under his chin and thought hard

" Dint worry though, I will figure out a way. " I said and stood up
" but for now it's a maybe" I added finally and walk towards Diablo who was grazing happily next to angel. I mounted him and waved my goodbye to Kirito.

" I better be heading home. I'll give you another answer in the next couple of days. " I said and he nodded before I galloped off back to the castle. My mind elsewhere

Should I go with Kirito?
~
Well guys what did you think of chapter two? I enjoyed writing it! Please let me know what you think and vote if your generous enough!
Thank you for reading, bye for now
~Howl🐾⚔️