New life

Asuna POV
Me and kirito have been living in his home for  three months now, I have finally gotten the courage to sleep with kirito a few nights.

It's actually quite nice to have someone cuddling you and keeping you warm and safe  while you sleep peacefully. I know we are just dating  but I felt right to sleep by his side at night.

I was currently outside feeding our horses and giving them clean water. Even when I was back home I enjoyed helping out in the stables, even though my mother  told me not too since " being around filthy animals was no thing a princess shall do."  I still snuck out and cared for the horses anyway,

I brushed through diablos long black mane while humming a tune. Diablo really enjoyed being brushed. And he also didn't mind if I braided his hair. He was such a good horse.

Angel whinnied from beside Diablo demanding attention. I didn't know much about Kiritos Horse since I haven't spent much time with her but I decided to brush  her as well to make her happy.

I heard footsteps from behind me and turned around to see kirito standing there smiling. I smiled back and put the brush down before walking toward him  and wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest.

I know I'm a bit clingy but I've never felt this much love and I'm savoring it as long as I can so don't blame me.

He kissed the top of my head and I pulled away blushing lightly.

" so Asuna I was wondering if maybe we could go out for a while". he blushed and started scratching his neck nervously

" Like a date?" I asked and giggled at his nervousness, we had been together for almost 2 months now and he was still nervous about being around me.

" Yeah, sorta..". He said and smiled and I smiled at him again and pecked his lips

" Sure, I would like that. But first I need to get cleaned up I smell like a horse." I said and he laughed.

"Well you do that, be ready in about 45 minutes okay?" He informed me and I nodded and I padded off towards the house to get a relaxing shower.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•
Time skip ( Sorry I'm Lazaaay)

About 45 minutes later I was freshened up and dressed nicely in a short skirted dress, it wasn't much but I didn't honk I needed a floor length Gown for a date.

I smiled as I was satisfied with my  look I waked downstairs to see kirito dressed nicely as well, I didn't know what the occasion was but I seemed like he wanted to impress me. I giggled at his attempt at nice dressing. ' his tie was a little crooked but I just let it slide'.

" Are you ready to go?" He asked and I nodded he led me outside and instead of riding there we walked since I'm sure it's not very appropriate to ride a horse in a short skirt.

We walked for about 10 minutes before coming to a candle lit area by the lake, a picnic basket was spread out and a basket which I assumed was full of food.

He tugged on my hand  lightly and pulled me towards the blanket. We sat down and we ate dinner while admiring the stars.

Kirito blushed bright red as I leaned into him
And breathed out in content. He suddenly pulled away. I looked at him in confusion and he smiled at me reassuringly.

" Asuna, I know we haven't been together very long.. but you know, I feel like this is right." He said and bent down in front of me on one knee. And I put my hand over my mouth in surprise. Realizing what was happening.

"Asuna, I love you. A lot and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. So the question is Asuna.". He pulled out a velvet case  and opened it to reveal a diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" He asked looking into my eyes which were widened to the point I felt that the hey would pop out at any time.

I stood there shocked, tears of joy rolling down my cheeks. Before jumping up to hug him tightly
" Yes kirito I will " I said and ended it with a kiss. And let's just say the rest of the night was very pleasurable.. 😙
~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•
So? How did you like it???????

I know a bit to forward but as I said before I would rewrite and make it better. So this is what you get for now :)

Goodbye for now :D
~Howl🐾⚔️