Heir?

Notice~ the last chapter is going to be rewritten but until that happens enjoy the next chapter
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Asuna POV~
As I sat there on my bed, I had my hands covering my face as tears ran down my cheeks.

I was pregnant with Kiritos child, and I feared of what my mother would do if she found out. The only thing at crosses my mind at the moment was the fact that I needed to see kirito, As soon as possible.

I lifted myself off my bed but stood there for a moment with my hands over my stomach. I lifted my shirt to reveal it but with no surprise I wasn't showing just yet.

I was going to be a mother soon, and kirito a father.

I opened the door to my bedroom and to my surprise no guards were there, I figured after me running away that my mother would have guards watching over my room but I wasn't complaining, only making it easier for me to escape.

I walked down the long hallways but I suddenly heard the heavy clinging sound of armor coming down the hallway. I turned and hid behind a small corner in the wall, hoping they wouldn't see me.

To my luck they walked right passed me, unaware of my presence. I breathed a sigh of relief and continued walking towards the dungeon doors.

When I got there however two guards were on duty in front of the door. My mind quickly thinking of a plan I noticed a large set of armor against the wall.

I moved swiftly as to not be seen by the guards and with all my strength, I pushed the armor over which made a huge bang and the guards came running over to see what the problem was.

I took my chance and ran past them and into the large wooden doors of the dungeon. The smell of blood and death hit my nose and I cringed at the smell.

I walked past many prisoners until I seen the familiar black spikes hair of my lover.

" Kirito" I cried he turned around swiftly and ran to me, slipping my hand through the bar he grabbed it and held onto it tightly.

" Kirito, I'm gonna get you out of here." I declared and he nodded.

I looked around for the keys to open his cell and then I spotted them. Hanging off the armor of another guard which was sleeping sitting in a chair.

I slowly and quietly walked over to him, trying to be as quiet as possible, I Slowly moved my hand closer to the keys trying to grab them.

The guard snores heavily and with a quick snatch I grabbed the keys from his armor. I sighed in relief and went back to Kiritos cell and unlocked it.

When it was open I ran into Kiritos arms and held onto him tightly.

" Shh, Asuna it will be okay" he tried comforting me.
" Kirito, I need to tell you something. It's very important" I said as I lifted my head off his chest

" What is it?" He asked softly and I looked deep into his eyes
" Kirito, I'm.. I'm pregnant" I said

His eyes opened in shock but nonetheless he looked happy. His smile turned into a huge grin and he hugged me tightly.

" That's amazing Asuna, I'm so happy" he exclaimed.
" Kirito, I know your happy but we have to get out of here, if my mom finds out I'm pregnant she will have you killed for sure. And I..." I started sniffling "I don't want you to leave me just yet" I finished.

His hand softly moved over my cheek wiping the tears that I had shed. He smashed his lips to mine and i kissed him back, full of passion.

When we pulled apart we tried finding a way out of the dungeon without going through the main doors.

I knew of a door that led directly outside to assist the prisoners escape if there was to be a fire. I walked and when I found the door I tried pushing it open but it wouldn't budge.

Kirito, seeing  my struggle came to my side to help me open the door. When it was finally opened kirito and I ran safely put into the town where we sneakily went to fetch our horses.

Shockingly thought, Angel and diablo were gone.

" Kirito, they must have taken them to royal stables to be used as war horses." I said

Kirito nodded and I led him to the stables.

When we got there we began walking down the stalls trying to find our beloved horses, i spotted Angel in a very small stall with her back facing us, I knew it was her because of her nicely braided tail.

" Kirito, Over here" I whispered to him but loud enough for him to hear me.

He came to my side and opened the stall door, when angel saw him she whinnied softly, happy to see her owner.

" Now we just need to find Diablo." I declared and kirito nodded. He found her bridle and saddle and tacked her up as I went to find my horse.

I heard the loud whinnies of  Diablo coming from the arena. I ran outside to see a guard riding Diablo but Diablo was bucking and kicking trying to get him off.
The guard whipped Diablo and that only made me angry.

I swiftly ran and hopped over the fence to Diablo.
"DIABLO!" I yelled his head snapped up to me and when he saw me he whinnied happily.
The guard whipped him again tot eat and get his attention but I ran and jumped knocking the guard off of Diablo and I mounted him quickly.

Diablo ran and jumped over the fence and kirito seeing us, followed us on angel and we rode deep intro the forest.
____________________________________

How was it?

Good?

Bad?

Suggestions?

If you enjoyed please take the moment to read my other stories! And don't forget to follow me for more content. Hope you enjoyed!!! Have a good day!!!
~Howl🐾