the fifth chapter

"You dumb ass, what did you do?" You mumbled , checking his pulses and body temperature, "Was it the food?"

You listened to his breathing that was surprisingly only slightly unstable. Swiftly, you propped him up against the pillar & moved his hair out of the way. Unknowingly, you mumbled words that your driver couldn't understand as he approached.

"Is he okay?" He asked bending over to your level.

"Slight instability in breathing, rapid heartbeats, consistent sweating. We should go to the hospital asap!" You announce, checking for any other symptoms that seemed to stand out.

"Why don't you just take him back to your house? It's probably nothing serious." Mark suggests earning a disgusted look.

"Not a damn chance I'm taking this guy home with me! Like I said–"  His hand reached for your arm & held slightly tight causing your sentence to stop.

"N-no..don't..call anyone," He began, "Nnn...no hospitals...please..I don't wu...want to start.. a comm..a commotion...and--"

"Sorry, bud, I'm not tryna go to jail because of you. Let's go to the hospital me friend!...Jesus you're heavy." You say as the two of you picked him up & ignored his request.

The two sat at a bar, drinking the night away in celebration. Tonight, they closed deals and earned investors who would contribute to their new projects. B/N suddenly became quiet and stretched as the topic changed.

"B/N, You're not gonna check on your daughter? It's been a while since she said anything." B/N's best friend, Kim Doyun, asks.

"Oh, I should turn on my phone," He stated to himself as he powered it on and activated it, "Voicemail? She's not one to leave one, is she?"

"Yo. I'm just letting you know,
your sister has had a few
too many drinks...she won't
stop because of some
ditching? She's drunk right
now, listen to this--"

"—Urrrgh. My only sibling
betrayed me! How can he
do that? We were supposed
to be best buddies~.
Give me another beer!"

"Yeah, anyway.. I'll just take
her back to my place make
sure she's okay & having
a gooood time."

"Hey- woah! That's a push–"

"You were okay with it earlier!"

"Call an Uber and let's get out of here!"

"dOyUn, shES gEttinG mUrdErEd!" B/N yells as Doyun pats his back comfortingly.

"There, there. You better hope that M/N doesn't find out." Doyun asks, realizing his mistake, "Wait, shit."

"FuCK"

"Come to the party" They said.

"It'll be fun" They said.

Man, I'ma whoop his monkey ass. Mark's car smells like weed & alcohol. You thought angrily caressing the stalker's hair, Huh... It's so soft..