the tenth chapter

"How have you been the past couple of hours?" Yeong-Gi asks watching you close the box.

"Hey hey, bold of you to assume that you got the right person!" Y/N says adjusting her hat before walking past him, "No pictures please!"

"Yeah right! You can't fool me!" Yeong-Gi grabs your wrist dropping your boxes of donuts onto the ground, "Oops."

"NOOOOOOO" She yells looking back at him who examined her suspiciously, "Great! You've killed all of my babies and now my staff can't eat."

"Why do you look like that?" Yeong-Gi asks.

"Do girls say that to you?"
"What?"
"What"

"There's a few things I need to address...first, the payment." He begins, still holding your wrists.

"Heh..you just want to talk? Can you let go of my arm then?" Y/N asked, "It kind of hurts."

"Oh shit, yeah, sorry." Yeong-Gi says, "Sorry about that, thought you'd run off again."

"If you wanna talk, just say it man. I don't run away from problems unless their dangerous." She says looking back at his confused face, "I don't understand. Payment? I don't you owe you anything! I mean, maybe I do? Did I? It might just be—"

Yeong-Gi takes the bucket hat from your head and sighed, "You talk too much. Hey, where'd you get this hat? I have the same!"

"Huh? Gimme my hat!" She cried trying to get it from him but failing because he was being a little punk about it and placing it on his big ass head, "You're gonna rip it!"

"Hey! My head isn't that big." Yeong-Gi said rubbing the nape of his neck, "No, seriously. Sorry about the Uber, I was careless and you took me to the hospital instead of going home."

"Phew! Don't worry about it." Y/N wiped her sweat assuming it was worst and slapped his chest, "Well, I end up getting a ride with that brother of mine anyways."

"I almost forgot about that! Your bro fall for it??" Yeong-Gi asked.

"Heck yeah! He was going insane!" Y/N said, "Best thing I've ever seen! It was deserved."

"Nice!" Yeong-Gi said holding up his hand. She grinned and quickly high-fived him.

"He freaked more because of the hospital!" She claimed, "I swear, it was hilarious!"

"Man I wish I saw the reaction! We should do these more!" Yeong-Gi suggested.

"Hell yeah, we'd make a gre-" Y/N stopped and squinted at him suspiciously, "Wait a minute."

"Oh, yeah right." Yeong-Gi says remembering the main goal & staring down at you, "Lemme help you escape."

"No way. You can't do anything right." She said nonchalantly, pushing his head away jokingly. Y/N yawned and checked her watch as his face went "😐".

7:40AM

"Aw man. I'm gonna be late!" Y/N complains.

"Not if you let me help you." Yeong-Gi smiles making her back away from his creepy aura.

"When will you leave me alone?" She asked a little frightened that he was going to have a van waiting.