the ninth chapter

6:30AM

BEEP BEEP BEEP–

"Won't you shut the hell up?!" You yell tiredly grabbing the alarm and throwing it across the room, "God with your *insert the iPhone alarm noise* face ass."

You lay in bed contemplating if you should get up. It was a free day, all of the projects that were releasing for the beauty company was finalized already and it was also a Saturday. Plus, the release of the new collection wasn't until Wednesday night.

Eventually, you decided to wake up by starting with a nice warm shower along with your daily skin routine. You dried your hair, decided to look up some new styles and did your makeup.

After choosing your outfit, you stood in the closet's wall mirror quite proud at the style.

It was a yellow dress with white plaid print on top of a white turtleneck. You debated on wearing a lightwashed jean jacket over & wondered what shoes to pair it with.

Ah! Maybe today's the day.. You think before as your brother passed by the room.

"Hey, what're you up to?" B/N asked knocking on the door. You looked up & adjusted the top before stepping out.

"Just about to go out. What do you think?" You asked doing a turn. B/N stayed quiet until you were completely done.

"Not trying to be rude, but," He began causing her to feel self conscious about her entire self already, "It's not something I see you wearing; It looks okay, but just not on you."

"Oh...thanks." You said as you looked down & covered your torso with the denim jacket, "I'll be leaving soon, I'll bring your daughter back a toy, yeah?"

"Sure," B/N said, "It's your choice. Have fun."

B/N closed her room door and left you to it. You looked at yourself in the mirror again & turned around over and over. You placed a hand on your stomach seeing that it grew & frowned.

Maybe not... You thought deciding to change back to a black shirt and jeans with a pair of old black sneakers. (along with a black bucket hat)

They have so much cheap donuts! Y/N thoughtas she scanned the options displayed behind the glass

as she scanned the options displayed behind the glass. The glass was cleaned & made it easy to see the choices, along with figures waiting in line.

"Oh? Shin-Ae.." She said, turning around upon seeing her reflection in the glass.

"Y/N? You're here?" Shin-Ae asked, "How are you? What's up?"