the fourteenth chapter

[S/N= Sister's Name]

Y/N sits quietly, watching the two bicker back and forth— her eyes twitching when she had realized there'd be no end. It surprised her how much they seemed to dislike each other when she thought they would be so much closer.

 It surprised her how much they seemed to dislike each other when she thought they would be so much closer

"I'm just going to go." Y/N announced as she stood up and began to walk a few inches away.

"Wait!"

Y/N's eyes widen as Yeong-Gi grabs her wrist again and stops her from continuing. She saw the two girls, Shin-Ae in no disguise watching with little to no interest and Maya in a whole disguise watching intriguingly.

"Oh. Umm.."

"What're you doing?" He asks leaning one arm on the table, "You're leaving already?"

"Please don't leave me with him." He says as the other brother watched solemnly.

"I just got here." Yeong-Gi continues, "You asked me to come, didn't you?"

"About that..." Kousuke began, "Turns out she never wanted either of us. One of her friends tricked Miss L/N and I into meeting. A bit of an insensitive act if I you ask me."

"Really? Is it true?" Yeong-Gi asks, sighing when she hesitantly nodded.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about everything." Y/N says.

Yeong-Gi releases her hand as she rubs it from the little pain

Yeong-Gi releases her hand as she rubs it from the little pain. She questioned herself as to why he always grabbed her wrist; knowing it wasn't her hands since it always was dry.

Y/N reaches into her wallet, holding out a $10 bill out to Kousuke. He glanced at it before he held his hand up.

"Keep it. This was my treat, remember?" He said.

"Nah, chill." Y/N said before shaking it out of her head, "I mean, no. I cannot ever accept free meals. Plus, think of it as a way of apologizing for my friends' foolishness. They had no right to bring you both out here & waste your time. Now take it before I shove it down your throat–I mean before... What can I threaten you with?"