the twenty-sixth chapter

i reccomend rereading since a loooot changed.

"Ew?????" Shin-Ae said as she made a face of disgust after Y/N's long explanation, "That's so-"

"Disgusting, I know. I felt like there was no respect for me." Y/N began as other thoughts came to mind while she stared out her window with an impassive look, "I feel like I couldn't escape even if I tried. No matter what, I'll be pushed down and used as a toy for their game..."

Shin-Ae kept her gaze on her as the energy became dark. Y/N was crying. A tear rolled down her face, yet she didn't have any reaction. She was still. Her face, her body language, everything was blank. Suddenly, it was as if life snapped back into her. Y/N laughed and excused her tear as she wiped it away.

"Let's get you home, shall we?"Y/N asked as she opened her phone for the GPS app, "Wait bruh, who the fuck is this?"

Knowing that Y/N was probably always going to be secretive, she hesitantly glanced at the screen and ignored the sudden change just a minute ago. An unknown number's text flowed in as they glanced at one another thinking on the same page.

"Sasaeng."
"Taco Bell."

"What??"

DING!

I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that.

"Who the hell- Y/N, this person is texting after that! They might still be there!" Shin-Ae pointed out with adrenaline running through her veins, "What if they continue?!"

"It's not a good idea to confront them in person, dumbo! We should call the authorities!" Y/N suggested before her phone went off again.

"Let me answer!"
"No!"

Are you okay? Did Megan hurt you in anyway, did she? She can be rough.

"THEY KNOW ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU WERE TALKING TO, BLOCK BLOOOOCK." Shin-Ae yelled as Y/N rubbed her chin.

Could it be Mrs. Hirahara? She looks capable of finding my number by whatever means. I mean, she did stalk me at a WacDonald's restaurant.

"I'll just ask." Y/N announced as she began to type, stopping when she saw the green bubble, "This dude owns an android?... Okay this is a little sketch now."

"What's wrong with androids, you android-ist or something?" Shin-Ae shot back as she sat bazck in her seat and crossed her arms, "I'll have you know that I used to own a android."

"Used to."
"Whatever, same shit."

Who is this and what are you
doing with an android in 2020?

TYPING..

TYPING..